Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 9 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520539 changes from 918 contributors.
11 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317640 changes from 983 contributors.
11 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 25767 changes from 159 contributors.
15 minutes ago
spankz commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
2 hours ago
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
StakkioMCFC commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520537 changes from 918 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317638 changes from 983 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 25748 changes from 158 contributors.
2 hours ago
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
3 hours ago
WorkTheSpace added a video: Football Manager 2019 | Burnley Live #3: Fernando Torres?! #FM19
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: BOSTON BOYS | PART 25 | TRANSFER WINDOW LIVE | #FM19
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520551 changes from 918 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317652 changes from 983 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 25736 changes from 158 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520551 changes from 918 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317645 changes from 983 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 25729 changes from 158 contributors.
4 hours ago
Rashidi added a video: FM19 | Stalybridge Diaries | Say hello to our players in a Double Header | Football Manager 2019
4 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: NEED TO MOVE TO A NEW CLUB ?? | Football Manager 2019 Unemployed Challenge | S02E04
5 hours ago
limerx commented on: Level 10 Complete and Lots of Cups
5 hours ago
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
5 hours ago
HRiddick added a download: Premier League + EFL Referee Mixpack Mixpack
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520530 changes from 918 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317627 changes from 983 contributors.
Discussion
Great pack! Congrats, mate. But can you update some pictures?
Especially Mauro Icardi (ID 67046662) has the Barcelona shirt. He was there 3 years ago :/
Also other Inter players needs an update picture, because they have a shirt of old teams: Wallace (ID 19147093), Taider (ID 85041832), Rolando (ID 744475), Campagnaro (ID 6300344), Carrizo (ID 954171), Belfodil (ID 85029184). Olsen (ID 27043475) hasn't pictures, but you can find some here, Knudsen (ID 27058548) here
Acampora (ID 43090894) has a completley wrong picture. He is this http://www.internazionale.fr/joueur-inter-milan-904-acampora-gennaro.html
That in your pack is another Acampora with same name, that plays for team Ascoli Calcio and has ID 43006713.
Great pack! Congrats, mate. But can you update some pictures?
Especially Mauro Icardi (ID 67046662) has the Barcelona shirt. He was there 3 years ago :/
Also other Inter players needs an update picture, because they have a shirt of old teams: Wallace (ID 19147093), Taider (ID 85041832), Rolando (ID 744475), Campagnaro (ID 6300344), Carrizo (ID 954171), Belfodil (ID 85029184). Olsen (ID 27043475) hasn't pictures, but you can find some here, Knudsen (ID 27058548) here
Acampora (ID 43090894) has a completley wrong picture. He is this http://www.internazionale.fr/joueur-inter-milan-904-acampora-gennaro.html
That in your pack is another Acampora with same name, that plays for team Ascoli Calcio and has ID 43006713.

Thanks Siegfried. I will certainly take a look at it and renew these faces.

Download for your requested players

This pack contains a config file that is not compatible with he faces from the megapack.
So if u put it in yr megapack, u will have to make a new config file for it.
U can put this folder also in yr graphics folder.

We did not update Inter for this season, because inter do not have portraitpictures at their website.
Still i am now working on a new Inter pack.

Cheers

«This comment has been edited»
What Skin is used for the DF11 example pics? I cant find it anywhere.
Thanks Siegfried. I will certainly take a look at it and renew these faces.

Download for your requested players

This pack contains a config file that is not compatible with he faces from the megapack.
So if u put it in yr megapack, u will have to make a new config file for it.
U can put this folder also in yr graphics folder.

We did not update Inter for this season, because inter do not have portraitpictures at their website.
Still i am now working on a new Inter pack.

Cheers

Thank you very much!
What Skin is used for the DF11 example pics? I cant find it anywhere.

FM Dark skin 2014
UPDATE 42

Over 2000 new and updated DF11 faces.
Including complete German 1.Bundesliga

http://www.freebits.nl/images/196Update_42_advert.png

DOWNLOAD

(torrent download available in 1st post!)

http://gyazo.com/f2d336223dfa18582ae07d0a6b5c7b89.png
cheers,outstanding job mates.
one question,why lazar maekovik from benfica is the only photo that doesnt show in the game.
i tryed to put in a benfica paste in graphics, i putted solo picture with config file alone in graphics ...and nothing.all the others picture i put the same way always apear....??????????
cheers,outstanding job mates.
one question,why lazar maekovik from benfica is the only photo that doesnt show in the game.
i tryed to put in a benfica paste in graphics, i putted solo picture with config file alone in graphics ...and nothing.all the others picture i put the same way always apear....??????????

Yes that´s a problem in FM2014...... we all have same the problem
U need 1 folder with all the faces +1 config file for all faces.

When u put the new face in your DF11 megapack and make a new config file for that pack, it will work.
Did u place all faces + new config file from update 42 in your DF11 Megapack?

Anyone else run into the issue where if you edit the config.xml file yourself to add more players in, the entire pack doesn't show up in the game?

Seems like if I add one player, it works but if I add more, the pictures fail to show up
Anyone else run into the issue where if you edit the config.xml file yourself to add more players in, the entire pack doesn't show up in the game?

Seems like if I add one player, it works but if I add more, the pictures fail to show up

I added a config file tutorial to the 1st post.

U might be interested in it
Just a quick question!! I'm downloading d11 pack through utorrent on the op is this the correct link for the new faces and do I have to download all the updates !! Thanx in advance
Just a quick question!! I'm downloading d11 pack through utorrent on the op is this the correct link for the new faces and do I have to download all the updates !! Thanx in advance

U have to add update 38, 39, 40, 41 & 42 to see the most recent faces in your game
Look for the correct install instructions in the 1st post.

Follow instructions precisely
I added a config file tutorial to the 1st post.

U might be interested in it

Excellent, this solves everything! Thanks for the heads up
Could you include Sweden´s U17 World-Cup team in the next update?
Excellent, this solves everything! Thanks for the heads up

Great style.....any chance of getting hold of the template ?
Very neatly done guys, takes me back to my Pannini days. Ow I'm gonna test them for the first time. Great Job
"...It's not important the size of the dog in a battle,
but size of the battle inside the dog..." ~ Paolo Di Canio
Very neatly done guys, takes me back to my Pannini days. Ow I'm gonna test them for the first time. Great Job

thanks for your support!
hi. i have a problem with Part 5 of DF11 Player Faces Megapack complete pack. what can i do to download it? its the only that doesnt load.
hi. i have a problem with Part 5 of DF11 Player Faces Megapack complete pack. what can i do to download it? its the only that doesnt load.

Sorry to hear Jason.
These parts are uploaded to the sortitoutsi server. Best u can do is ask / message 'Rob' .

To complete your pack u have to download + install the updates as noticed in the 1st post.
I think that u are pretty up2date by installing these updates, as part 5 is just a small part of the complete pack.
one question in which folder i put the fotos inside "graphics"? DF11 Megapack must be the name of the folder?
one question in which folder i put the fotos inside "graphics"? DF11 Megapack must be the name of the folder?

The DF11 megapack folder u download is named "DF11 Megapack (original)" i suppose.
Just put it in yr graphics folder.

Put all content (faces + config file) from the updates into yr Megapack folder.
Overwrite the old content with the newest

Enjoy
UPDATE 43

2000 new and updated DF11 faces.
Our team of development did a awesome job by producing this amount of DF11 faces in just 6 days...
This is possably a new record!

http://www.freebits.nl/images/971update43_cover.png

DOWNLOAD

Torrent downloads are available in the 1st post!
Hi im having a poblem with the panels. I've installed the pictures and they all work however the info under the pictures (Age, Nationality, etc) isn't shown as the picture looks huge, do you know what I have done wrong?
Hi im having a poblem with the panels. I've installed the pictures and they all work however the info under the pictures (Age, Nationality, etc) isn't shown as the picture looks huge, do you know what I have done wrong?

It's DF11 style. All our faces are huges
If u dont want huge pictures, just uninstall/delete the panels.

New DF11 skins (On top left)
This is cool.!!
But Please change photo of Danny Amankwaa from Fc. Copenhagen. The photo is completely wrong.
http://www.fck.dk/holdet/spillerprofil/?playerid=18103
This is cool.!!
But Please change photo of Danny Amankwaa from Fc. Copenhagen. The photo is completely wrong.
http://www.fck.dk/holdet/spillerprofil/?playerid=18103

Hey, thanks for noticing

Our team is working to update FC Copenhagen with the most recent pictures atm.
Soon more Danish updates will follow.

For now u can save this image as PNG file and rename it by the players ID.

http://www.freebits.nl/images/407Danny_Amankwaa.png
If you can update for Red Star Belgrade. Few players there is no image of Red Star jersey. All portrait images are available at the following link http://www.crvenazvezdafk.com/timovi-i-strucni-stab/prvi-tim.html

tnx
If you can update for Red Star Belgrade. Few players there is no image of Red Star jersey. All portrait images are available at the following link http://www.crvenazvezdafk.com/timovi-i-strucni-stab/prvi-tim.html

tnx

Have some new and reserve players added.

DOWNLOAD + copy the faces & config file into your DF11 Megapack folder.
Overwrite all when asked. (including config file)

http://gyazo.com/2fcd39438e43115846fae0f5c51f3531.png

Note: These faces will also appear in the next update. (nr.45)

Login to post a comment

Login Register