Rick87
14 years ago
5 days ago
Post your requests here.
Rick87
14 years ago
5 days ago
Six Nations Championship

http://www.theflagshop.co.uk/ekmps/shops/speed/images/six-nations-rugby-flags-pack-1620-p.gif

This is a simple file which adds a football equivalent of Rugby Unions popular six nations tournament.

-The competition will be held every two years starting in 2013 so as not to interfere with the World cup or Euro's.
-The six nations consists of England, France, Italy, Republic of Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
-Unlike in the real competition it is not possible to split the tournament over all six countries so each nation will take turns hosting it.
-The tournament itself is simple, Each side plays each other once, Whoever is top at the end s the winner.
-The Carling Nations cup has been removed.

I have tested the competition and it ran fine, However it is not tested with other editor data.
My test produced an unlikely champion...
http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h361/Richard_Beale/Untitled-97.png

I have also produced another file which includes Germany in the place of Italy, I did this as I thought it might spice the competition up a bit in terms of rivalries between all six nations.

steveekay
14 years ago
1 week ago
a faroe islands career mode?
Rick87
14 years ago
5 days ago
By steveekay | Permalink | On 08 October 2012 - 16:17 PM
a faroe islands career mode?

my laptop is currently away for repair, But I will get right on it when it's fixed.
SR67
12 years ago
2 months ago
A database with Celtic also in the Third Division?

- With most of the first team released, except say Zaluska, Mulgrew, Brown and Forrest.
- Youngsters such as Watt and Twardzik kept on.
- Same sort of budget as the Newco
- Wage cuts for the higher earning staff
Cheik It Out
12 years ago
7 years ago
When does this supposed Six Nations take place? Also, create a Tri-Nations one aswell - with South Africa, Australia and New Zealand. Even though they all crap at football, it would be another add on to include this
Rick87
14 years ago
5 days ago
Six nations takes place summers without a World cup or Euro tournament beginning in 2013.
Yeah the Tri-Nations is a good idea, I haven't brought FM13 yet but when I do I'll get to work on it as well as a domestic league system modeled on the English rugby union system. I tried to make one before which went down eight levels but it didn't function very well with lower down the system as teams would randomly switch divisions each season.
steveekay
14 years ago
1 week ago
also, any chance of unlocking the 7th tier? quite fancy doing a career as either FC united or Barwell Athletic, my local heroes.

if so thanks in advance
bucksie438
11 years ago
4 months ago
Is it possible to do the below?
Is it possible to change the prize moneys?
Can the fixture schedule be changed to adapt the changes, or could they be incorporated into the current fixture schedules?

Internationals;
European Championships (All Euro Internationals qualifiers top 32 teams play finals) set on even years (2014, 16, 18 etc)
Home Nations (Yearly) (Eng, Scot, Rep Eire, N Ireland and Wales) 5 Team league play home and away top 2 teams play final. (Late May) (Teams play 8 league games and one final) (over full season)
World Cup (Every 2yrs, 64 teams 16 groups of 4 teams, top 2 teams each group progress to ko rounds.)

Leagues Structure. (Played over shorter period of time with Winter Break Game on Jan 1st , then not back until first sat in feb, then till End of April)
Premier League 16 Teams (Top 8 enter Premier Cup)
Championship 16 Teams
League 1, 2 and 3 = 16 teams,
Conference 1, 2 = 24 Teams
Promotion and Relegation 3 automatically (up and down) and playoff for remaining 4th place.
Bottom Club Automatically gets relegated, and a play off for the remaining 3 teams. (Winner stays up)

Domestic Cup Comps;
FA Cup ((Major Domestic Cup) All teams)
Premier Cup ((Major Domestic Cup) Played in May - Premier League Only)
Championship Cup ((Major Domestic Cup) Played in May - Championship teams only)
League Cup ((Regular Domestic Cup) Sept-Dec, Prem, Champ, L1, L2, and L3)
Non-League Trophy ((Regular Domestic Cup) Sept - May, All teams Conf and below)
Under 18’s Cup (Played on Sunday Mornings)
Under 21’s Cup (Played on Monday Evenings)
Masters Cup (over 32’s) ((Played on Thursday Evenings) Top four divisions only)
Winners of Cup Competitions go through To Cup Winners Cup

European Cup Competitions overhaul:
European Champions League/Cup (Sept - May) Tuesday/Wednesdays
Cup Winners Cup (Sept - May) Wednesdays
Super Cup (Aug) (Top 8 (quarter finalists) from both Champions Cup and Cup Winners cup play Super Cup (Knockout style) (Beginning of season before leagues start))
Barry Proctor
11 years ago
2 days ago
Would it be possible to do the welsh league tier to Level 4 or 5?

Thanks
Heitmann
16 years ago
1 year ago
A playable Maltesean League please?
Barry Proctor
11 years ago
2 days ago
Would it be possible for you to create the welsh league system down too level 5 with promotions and relegations from all divisions and if not level 4 would be ok.

Thanks!
roeyash
11 years ago
11 years ago
i would really like a german lower tiers database, as i find it hard to make one myself with their complicated system. i would really appreciate it
Rick87
14 years ago
5 days ago
I have finally got round to purchasing FM13 so I shall set to work on this backlog later on today.
Rick87
14 years ago
5 days ago

LATVIA
http://www.mega-flags.com/images/Flag_Latvia.jpg

-Contains two playable leagues as well as a hidden third division in order to supply promotion and relegation.
-The Latvian Kauss is included
-Prize money set to a realistic standard

I shall be working on Lithuania and Estonia also at some point, With the Baltic Champions League included.

DrIgz22
11 years ago
9 years ago
Hi Rick

Can you make the New Zealand League and Solomon Islands League playable with the correct competition/playoff formats? Or if it's too difficult, just the New Zealand one. I don't care about real players, just the correct teams and competition format.

I assume that with either of those playable, I can go on to play in the OFC Champions League without it having to be created as well.

Thanks for any advice.

You'll need to Login to comment