Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 1 minute ago
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
3 minutes ago
egbertjan commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
7 minutes ago
mons commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
8 minutes ago
mons commented on: Any other matters - related to Cut Outs but not to any particular thread
8 minutes ago
abubakarfjv commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
11 minutes ago
HRiddick commented on: Any other matters - related to Cut Outs but not to any particular thread
18 minutes ago
R_Warner commented on: Logo Issues?
21 minutes ago
hammer9 commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
21 minutes ago
hammer9 commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
22 minutes ago
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
22 minutes ago
HRiddick added a download: Managers Mixpack
22 minutes ago
Legofingerz commented on: How to remove the profile pic on all players and non playing staff
22 minutes ago
hammer9 commented on: Nations - Europe Nations SS'2018/19 by bibo31200 Relink! (20/11/19)
25 minutes ago
DNZY commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
28 minutes ago
mons commented on: How to remove the profile pic on all players and non playing staff
29 minutes ago
tongey commented on: Heartbreak, misery, but hope on the horizon
29 minutes ago
Raulic commented on: FM20 Hidden Regen UID Finder (Create your own Press Officer & Personal Assistant images!)
30 minutes ago
tongey commented on: Earth Trip
31 minutes ago
hammer9 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2019-20 Relink! (22/10/19)
34 minutes ago
Legofingerz commented on: How to remove the profile pic on all players and non playing staff
35 minutes ago
mons commented on: Any other matters - related to Cut Outs but not to any particular thread
39 minutes ago
hammer9 commented on: Argentina - Primera Division 3D'2018/19 Relink! (20/11/19)
41 minutes ago
Cestrian commented on: Any other matters - related to Cut Outs but not to any particular thread
49 minutes ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
50 minutes ago
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
54 minutes ago
iMaster1923 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
57 minutes ago
Qvordrup commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
59 minutes ago
hammer9 commented on: SS 19/20 WIP Thread New!
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 246478 changes from 785 contributors.
1 hour ago
Tommy Hughes commented on: Spain - Tercera Division Groups 1-18 SS'2019/20 New! (23/10/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
Discussion
By master_wu | Permalink | On 22 October 2012 - 11:10 AM
Metallic Logos for FM 2012 has 12 updates, right?

yes
By goodsoul | Permalink | On 20 October 2012 - 18:40 PM
Just spotted a mistake in the Megapack with Alaves' logo (ID:1688) - They have Barcelona's logos.

It's been brought to my attention already and will be fixed in the next pack

By Jrwebby | Permalink | On 21 October 2012 - 20:37 PM
How do I use the alternate logos instead of the default ones? I don't really like the default Swansea logo.

Copy/paste the alt ones into the corresponding Clubs folders.

By DP | Permalink | On 21 October 2012 - 13:26 PM
Is there a readme available for this pack? Certain sections I've download don't have a config file. Will this be a problem?

I'll attach one in the next update and write one up in this section soon

By Rimmshot | Permalink | On 20 October 2012 - 21:05 PM
Where do i find a download link from the last update? I have everything else.

If you go to the Archive section you can go to the old forum and retrieve the links.

By RTPablo | Permalink | On 21 October 2012 - 18:42 PM
It would be nice to have this pack available by torrent.

I dont know if i want to go that way again as it did cause quite a few headaches due to corruption issues.

«This comment has been edited»
If you go to the Archive section you can go to the old forum and retrieve the links.

[/quote]

kremmen, sorry to ask again, but in the old forum just have until the 4.12 update. The 5.0 update (just the new logos), I didnt find on the old forum or the new download section (if you click on the link you go to "full pack". I have all updates until 4.12

Thank you and sorry again!!
By dfsantos | Permalink | On 22 October 2012 - 22:20 PM

kremmen, sorry to ask again, but in the old forum just have until the 4.12 update. The 5.0 update (just the new logos), I didnt find on the old forum or the new download section (if you click on the link you go to "full pack". I have all updates until 4.12

[/quote]
Thats what i mean!
Moderator, Hello!

Will you the six files in archive, and the first few versions arrangement is not the same, it is as if some messy, each of the files in archive are different, and this is why ah?
Im trying to download the Metallic logos for the first time. However Im having problems with the download. It just doesnt seem to start. Just get redirected to server error page. Any Help??
Hi so there is no updated logos from the 12 parts in the FM12 Megapack?
it will/has become FM13 and unless there are any major differences you just copy/paste the ones you have and carry on from there with new updates.

By zhangyehua | Permalink | On 23 October 2012 - 10:23 AM
Moderator, Hello!

Will you the six files in archive, and the first few versions arrangement is not the same, it is as if some messy, each of the files in archive are different, and this is why ah?

I have no idea what 6 files you are referring to.

By Rimmshot | Permalink | On 23 October 2012 - 09:16 AM

Thats what i mean!
[/quote]

Again I don't understand - You sure you dont mean the Cut Out Faces which are numbered up to 4.12?

did you do anything to the MP in between the FM12 & FM13 time gap?
for example remove duplicates etc?

basically is it worth me downloading it again or just renaming the old FM12 MP (with all it's updates)

Mike Bassett - Manager for FM2018 @ Steam Workshop ***NEW***
EEE - England, Enhanced, Expanded for FM 2016 - v9.02 @ Steam Workshop from FMUpdates!
jUst wAit and see if mY hEad eXpLoDes - Personal Blog Website

EEE - England, Enhanced, Expanded is currently on hiatus..
By kremmen | Permalink | On 23 October 2012 - 16:07 PM
Again I don't understand - You sure you dont mean the Cut Out Faces which are numbered up to 4.12?

I think there is some confusion as the metallic packs aren't named by decimal point. just update 1, 2, 3 etc

the cut out faces actually did get to 4.13 but there are/were 12 updates for the FM12 MP

EEE - England, Enhanced, Expanded for FM 2016 - v9.02 @ Steam Workshop from FMUpdates!

Top on the download link, click off six compressed.
Right I've not wrote out any instructions as yet as FM13 isnt even out, so for anyone who is in the dark it goes like this

The FM13 pack is essentially the FM12 pack with all the updates and a few fixes (removal if incorrect id's etc) - If you have the FM12 pack and all the updates the easiest thing to do is to move your flags, trophies and logo folders into the Football Manager 2013<your version>\graphics\pictures folder. The only thing you need to do after that is to rename the Metallic Logos FM12 (Football Manager 2012\graphics\pictures\logos\Metallic Logos FM12) folder as I have decided to go for a uniformed look by removing the FM version so it's now just called Metallic Logos and thats how the files will be packaged in the future.

I do not have the beta/demo as yet so the FM13 pack is packaged in the expected full release format, so if you have the beta/demo the best way to extract is to just open the Zip file with 7Zip/Winzip whatever and browse to the graphics folder and extract that into the whichever version of FM you have (FM09 onwards) as it works on all recent version

Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013 Demo\graphics is what im hoping it looks like.

I'm currently working on an update/fix pack for release in the next few days and i'll include full instructions for that and the entire pack.

Phew....
By kremmen | Permalink | On 24 October 2012 - 16:33 PM
Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013 Demo\graphics is what im hoping it looks like.

my beta doesn't have the demo in the folder structure... just football manager 2013. if that helps

Well thats what i mean - i just dont know so you will all have to figure that part out yourselves until I get hold of it
Downloaded the pack for FM13 and am having some issues. All the logos work when looking at league tables, but some teams' logos aren't working when I actually click on their team page, or click on a player who plays for that team.

This is happening with all the teams in England (not just the Premier League, but every team in England), some teams in Belarus, Greece, and Portugal. There may be some more that I missed.

Any way to fix this?
I've no idea - could be an install problem, could be the way the configs work in FM13, who knows.

I need more detailed information to make an accurate guess.
@kremmen where can we download only last 13.1 update of logos?
By kremmen | Permalink | On 26 October 2012 - 16:13 PM
I've no idea - could be an install problem, could be the way the configs work in FM13, who knows.

I need more detailed information to make an accurate guess.

Ok I was sniffing around a bit and I think I found a potential issue.

For some reason, the folder which is titled 'Clubs' doesn't have a 'back left' folder inside it. It has 'back right' 'normal' and 'small' folders, but no 'back left' like all the other ones have.

Is it possible that this is causing the issue? And if so, what would I have to do to fix it?
By can_o9 | Permalink | On 27 October 2012 - 00:02 AM
@kremmen where can we download only last 13.1 update of logos?

reading what kremmen said earlier I don't think there is a '13.1' as such.....unless I'm wrong the last update for the megapack was 4.12 which is the current pack that has now been renamed? I think.
Well I've downloaded it and it's all there so I can only assume youre download didnt get it all for some reason.
I have downloaded all 6 parts and extrated them all fine but some of the folders don't have config files and hence I am getting the same problem where the logos appear in league tables but not on any profiles when they are meant to appear larger. I believe all the 'small' logos are showing but none of the 'large' or 'medium' ones are. Do i need to move anything into 1 folder to make the logos work or is it meant to work straight after extracting?
By kremmen | Permalink | On 27 October 2012 - 16:26 PM
Well I've downloaded it and it's all there so I can only assume youre download didnt get it all for some reason.

Yeah my guess is that something went wrong during the downloading stages and I just didn't notice. I'll try downloading them again.
Re-downloaded it and it works now.
Which folder does the config.xml file need to be in for FM13 to recognise the Logo's?
Greetings,
The metallic logos links from rapidshare.com are not working (http://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/download_megapack/complete/3).
Does anyone have any news on fixing this?

Thank you in advance
Not working.....Part 3, 4,5.6.....
Can someone re upload all the packs on rapidshare.. there offline..
yup, all links offline.
Explanation

Login to post a comment

Login Register