Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 2 minutes ago
Mustang13297 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
5 minutes ago
nikolaosaek commented on: New faces
5 minutes ago
nikolaosaek added a topic: New faces
7 minutes ago
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.4 for FM20 beta [released on 14/11/2019]
10 minutes ago
nikolaosaek added a download: Greek
15 minutes ago
oconnellda commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.4 for FM20 beta [released on 14/11/2019]
1 hour ago
Footygamer added a video: FM20 Manchester United Career Mode #11 | 250 MILLION TRANSFER BUDGET! | Football Manager 2020
1 hour ago
Golden FM added a video: Mourinho Takes Charge! - Red Bull Salzburg | Football Manager 2020
1 hour ago
Armagedon_55 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
1 hour ago
vonreichsm commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.01 OUT NOW [18/11/2019]
1 hour ago
ian sow added a article: i bought the fm2020 via steam
1 hour ago
Rashidi added a video: Getting Started With Arsenal on Football Manager 2020
2 hours ago
vonreichsm commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.01 OUT NOW [18/11/2019]
2 hours ago
WhiteH commented on: FMG'09 Kits
2 hours ago
kfnielsen commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.01 OUT NOW [18/11/2019]
2 hours ago
Swedie commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
Swedie added a download: IFK Göteborg Teampack
2 hours ago
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 246251 changes from 781 contributors.
3 hours ago
FM-Life added a video: Football Manager 2020 | Manchester United - Team Guide
3 hours ago
ian sow commented on: can my current 2017 macbook pro support fm2020
3 hours ago
kinmar commented on: TCM20 Logopack by TCMLogos
3 hours ago
kinmar added a topic: TCM20 Logopack by TCMLogos
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.01 OUT NOW [18/11/2019]
4 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
4 hours ago
Dan commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack - NO REQUESTS
4 hours ago
Bokan commented on: Torrent file for FM 20 Metallic Logos?
4 hours ago
VP. commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack - NO REQUESTS
4 hours ago
Dan commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack - NO REQUESTS
Discussion
Update 1 fm20 are live and available for download

Torrent will be available soon.

It's possible that missing the small folder in club logos?
Very important notice about last update!

Everybody who has downloaded the last update needs to do it again. Until this morning the update was missing small club + entyre comp folder. Sorry for the inconvenience

«This comment has been edited»
can i ask do u add then too 2019 folder or is this start too 2020 folder seperate
Very important notice about last update!

Everybody who has downloaded the last update needs to do it again. Until this morning the the update was missing small club + entyre comp folder. Sorry for the inconvenience

But only who has downloaded the update pack? Who downloaded the full pack must not download it again?
But only who has downloaded the update pack? Who downloaded the full pack must not download it again?

Well.. It depens on when you have downloaded the full pack. If you have downloaded the full pack on the one day that the error was present, then you need to download it again because the error also effected the full pack. If you have downloaded the full pack before the error ( after the last update for fm19 and before the first update for fm20) then you just need to download the last update and apply it to your full pack 😉

Well.. It depens on when you have downloaded the full pack. If you have downloaded the full pack on the one day that the error was present, then you need to download it again because the error also effected the full pack.

Thanks. I looked at the folders. if i have the folder small club + comp folder everything is ok?
Thanks. I looked at the folders. if i have the folder small club + comp folder everything is ok?

If you are talking about the last update, then yes. If you are talking about the full pack then no. If you have any doubts then I will recomend you to download the full pack again just to be sure :-)

And a thougt just struck me. If you have downloaded the full pack with the error, all you have to do is to download the latest update and apply it to the full pack. Then everything should be ok.
can i ask do u add then too 2019 folder or is this start too 2020 folder seperate

Just continue putting the updates in your fm19 folder, as long as you still are playing fm19. The logos work on any version of the game (besides some logos that are updated for the lastes version will turn up wrong in older versions)

And a thougt just struck me. If you have downloaded the full pack with the error, all you have to do is to download the latest update and apply it to the full pack. Then everything should be ok.

Sorry. Could it be, that in the update the folder nations/backright is missing? Downloaded it and can´t see it.
Sorry. Could it be, that in the update the folder nations/backright is missing? Downloaded it and can´t see it.

If it is the update you are talking about, then it doesn't matter. No nations logo were updated in the last update
Hi, mate! Any expectation about torrent file?
Hi, mate! Any expectation about torrent file?

Hopefully before the release of the full fm 20 game. But for sure within 14 days.
Update 1 fm20 are live and available for download

Torrent will be available soon.

After too many years if incremental updates (did I or didn't I get them all ), dubious custom enhancements and moving them from version to version, I finally took the plunge, deleted the lot and took a clean fesh download of the full pack to celebrate the realease of FM20

A big for all the excellent work, and a massive thank you to everyone involved in pulling togther this must-have enhancement for the game.
Login to post a comment

Login Register
FM2020 SALE

FM2020 is currently on sale for $47.44 until 19 Nov 2019 00:00:00 ×