Fantastic
13 years ago
1 week ago
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/9d/Girls_HBO_Poster.jpg/405px-Girls_HBO_Poster.jpg

As someone who has watched a great deal of Sex and the City, mainly because it was the last tv show to air before child friendly programming resumed in the morning, I am actively going to watch this series because no one else will.

I'm going in with an open mind, it has had good reviews, so fuck it... why not.
The Platypus
13 years ago
1 year ago
It's very good.
Fantastic
13 years ago
1 week ago
Enjoyed the first episode. The women are ropey as fuck, except for one of them, but that certainly adds to the gravitas of the setting. I'll definitely watch the next nine and get back to you, seems promising.
The Platypus
13 years ago
1 year ago
It loses some steam near the end imo (with some of the characters), but I'm looking forward to season 2.
Abbott
17 years ago
8 years ago
Shola
15 years ago
5 years ago
Thought it was ok, no where near as brilliant as some of the hype suggested. Really disliked most of the characters, although a lot of it seems intentional, I seemed to sympathise with Adam and Charlie most of the time. Shoshanna seems to completely disappear for no real reason as well.
Fantastic
13 years ago
1 week ago
Hannah and Adam's relationship is an incredible train wreck. It's an orgy of ignorance. Just got up to where she goes round to his place and he blanks her and has a wank instead. Beautiful.

You'll need to Login to comment