VP.
13 years ago
4 weeks ago
Right, this really is quite horrific to watch so unless you have a pretty strong stomach or don't get upset by unarmed people getting beating by poles and lumps of concrete, then go ahead and watch the video.

edit: sorry pal, had to remove that.
Fantastic
13 years ago
1 month ago
Banned
I've seen a couple of these torture videos and can never understand why tyres are used, anyone know why?
Phoenix Arrow
15 years ago
1 year ago
I guess it's to keep their arms by their sides. Makes it harder for them to protect their faces or escape.
VP.
13 years ago
4 weeks ago
Its called Necklacing and is usually used to burn the victims by filling the inside of the tyre with petrol and set alight. I only know this by having a quick search though.
Mr Willy
16 years ago
4 days ago
Not sure why anyone would particularly want to watch this, sheer curiosity I guess. The benefit is that it makes getting up in the morning for a boring, cold, wet bus journey in perspective.
ede444
17 years ago
4 days ago
WHY do you post a torture video here? What sense does this make? Why would a normal human being want to watch others being tortured/killed at all? This is just sick.
Phoenix Arrow
15 years ago
1 year ago
Because it's on the internet, clearly labelled and clearly NSFW. If you don't want to watch it you don't have to.
It's funny though. For all that fuss Kony 2012 stirred up, noone really knew what was going on. Noone who shared it on facebook anyway. Here's a video which shows a similar and more widespread problem in Africa (ie that gangs rule a lot of places and don't give two fucks about human rights) and noone cares. It might not be palatable, but that's what happens and it's not the only video like this out there. You ask why people would want to watch it and I don't think anyone WANTS to watch it. But if noone saw it then noone would know it's happening.

Whether Rob wants stuff like this one the forum due to risking ad money is another story.
VP.
13 years ago
4 weeks ago
I'm not sure if your aware, but you do have the option to not actually watch it? You can just read the article and leave the video alone.
ede444
17 years ago
4 days ago
i can still label it "sick" as i find this sick. i cant imagine how someone would really want to see real people getting killed. i wont watch it for sure. but ok, its of course everyones personal choice. oh and dont ever think about the ad money, im sure they will be impressed.
Phoenix Arrow
15 years ago
1 year ago
You just completely missed my point, but ok.
ede444
17 years ago
4 days ago
i dont need to see live deaths to know whats going on there, i know that already without having watched people getting killed. reading lots about it is sufficient for me to be informed, i dont need to see videos of it to be touched and informed. on a side note - i cant do anything about it anyway as a single person and i dont have the means to do anything about it. i register it, yes. but im not the world saver.
rossiheslopi
15 years ago
4 years ago
Awful. Wish I could unsee things. Noone deserves that. If someone is sentenced to a death penalty it should be done in a private, less brutal way after going a through a proper investigation through official means. The torture beforehand is disgusting and it's shocking that the guys faces can be caught on video whilst this is happening and then shown to the world (although it'll hopefully raise awareness of this sort of thing and help to prevent this happening in future)
ede444
17 years ago
4 days ago
honestly, i cant see this raise awareness that much in our times we have. people in the western hemisphere (or what you like to call it) are too self-obsessed (that includes me also), lazy and only interested in their personal gain, that this wont change a thing. theres no gain apart from helping people there. it will end up as a "shocker video" and in the end it comes down to that point that people there have solve it themselves (if they are able to which i doubt) with out any external help. the basic values of a society in these countries have been broken down mostly, so its hard to change something now. but well, maybe people will stand up together someday to change something there, but 1. this has no tradition there and 2. right now i cannot see this happening. All in all: No point in posting this video in my opinion.
Poe
17 years ago
2 days ago
yeah probably gonna have to remove that link because of the recent bother with adsense.

If you want to watch it you can pm VP.
ede444
17 years ago
4 days ago
Boone
17 years ago
8 years ago
Pretty fucked up, but thats what happens with such cultures when vigilante's are free to administer the law. Pretty much the only thing that will change that is oil.
Jan.
17 years ago
1 month ago
Premium
I'd like a link, Google doesn't seem to be helping me out here.
Deano
17 years ago
1 month ago
VP.
13 years ago
4 weeks ago
By Jan. | Permalink | On 09 October 2012 - 01:01 AM
I'd like a link, Google doesn't seem to be helping me out here.

By Deano | Permalink | On 09 October 2012 - 08:53 AM
Link me.

Ive sent you both PM's, its really not very nice to watch though
Jan.
17 years ago
1 month ago
Premium
By VP. | Permalink | On 09 October 2012 - 17:22 PM
Ive sent you both PM's, its really not very nice to watch though

Turned it off almost instantly.
Zog
17 years ago
5 years ago
PM me.

I haven't masturbated today.

But srsly, PM me. I have a morbid curiosity.
Deano
17 years ago
1 month ago
It wasn't that bad.
VP.
13 years ago
4 weeks ago
By Deano | Permalink | On 09 October 2012 - 18:47 PM
It wasn't that bad.

Seen worse things, but its still not nice viewing. Worst parts for me involve the head beating with the wooden pole, the large concrete curb/block and when they're set on fire.
jumberto
16 years ago
1 month ago
The attackers got arrested I think.
Hibee
17 years ago
3 years ago
I should hope so. The article said they got there in time to prevent the other three being burt alive (presume they mean burnt to death, they looked pretty badly burnt to me.) and after seeing that they can't have had much choice.
Obtuse
15 years ago
3 years ago
By Deano | Permalink | On 09 October 2012 - 18:47 PM
It wasn't that bad.

The only really questionable bit is where the guys face collapses under the bat.
Telegram Sam
15 years ago
5 months ago
Premium
What the fuck is UniPort?
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
About 4 people short
Boone
17 years ago
8 years ago
By Slashman X | Permalink | On 10 October 2012 - 10:05 AM
About 4 people short

.. but at the same time...
Telegram Sam
15 years ago
5 months ago
Premium
If we're in the business of PM'ing shock videos to each other, does anyone fancy seeing a video of a live pig being cut in half?

Come on, you sick fucks. You know you want to.

You'll need to Login to comment