Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 17 minutes ago
BOLstoky commented on: Why do i have a lump under my armpit
17 minutes ago
BOLstoky added a topic: Why do i have a lump under my armpit
18 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520869 changes from 918 contributors.
20 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318081 changes from 983 contributors.
20 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 26963 changes from 166 contributors.
52 minutes ago
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520839 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318051 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 26926 changes from 166 contributors.
1 hour ago
Kiwi92 commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
1 hour ago
Kiwi92 commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
1 hour ago
Footygamer added a video: NEW FOOTBALL MANAGER 2019 SAVE - FIORENTINA | LIVE NOW!!
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520842 changes from 918 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318054 changes from 983 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 26916 changes from 166 contributors.
2 hours ago
dannyx commented on: SS'18-19 Download Pack update thread
2 hours ago
mons commented on: Missing\Improvement Mixpacks Thread [ONLY FOR CUTTERS AND MODS!]
3 hours ago
Skywalker commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
3 hours ago
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520842 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318042 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 26895 changes from 166 contributors.
3 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318042 changes from 983 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 26889 changes from 166 contributors.
4 hours ago
WorkTheSpace added a video: Football Manager 2019 | Burnley Live #6: Preparing For The Worst #FM19
5 hours ago
Baja commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
5 hours ago
Baja added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 80 [12 images] [11.02]
5 hours ago
AdamRK commented on: (FM19) Worldwide Journeyman
Discussion
I am wanting to use the editor to remove the admin that Coventry City are currently in on the game. I have editor but not sure what to do as the admin tick box is already unticked?! They are no longer in admin and this is annoying me.
I am wanting to use the editor to remove the admin that Coventry City are currently in on the game. I have editor but not sure what to do as the admin tick box is already unticked?! They are no longer in admin and this is annoying me.

They're no longer in it in real life so i would assume this is reflected. They're still in a bit of financial trouble but are clear of admin for the moment
[center]- KEZWrites -
They're no longer in it in real life so i would assume this is reflected. They're still in a bit of financial trouble but are clear of admin for the moment

I did this last year for Portsmouth. It is not in the editor. I cant remember where I did it. Let me think about it and get back to you. I need to be with the pc with the game on but rest assured I will sort it you asap.
Thanks Sheffield hammer.

Yeah I am a Cov fan so am more than aware of our current plight but we should not still be in admin on the game and when I kicked off a game with them last night I was greeted by the Administrator instead of the chairman.

Coventry City do have money, the owners are just not wanting to pay for the rent at the Ricoh, hence why we play at Northampton, it's not the same situation as at Portsmouth.
What is annoying is that Cov are no longer in admin and HOPEFULLY we will be back at the Ricoh before christmas....
Also does anyone know how long the transfer embargo for Coventry lasts??
Login to post a comment

Login Register