Ninja
14 years ago
6 years ago
How do we not have a thread for this yet?

Bishop's Stortford vs Northampton today, proper FA Cup tie.
Rick87
14 years ago
5 days ago
We got drawn away to Leyton Orient.
hammer9
16 years ago
1 month ago
we will post for 3rd round lol...anyway....

here 2nd round...if not allowed, ill delete...

Bury or Cambridge United v Sheffield United

Wycombe or Crewe v Preston

Shortwood United or Port Vale v Salisbury City

Bristol Rovers or York City v Crawley Town

MK Dons v Dover Athletic

Boreham Wood or Carlisle v Brentford

Macclesfield v Gillingham or Brackley Town

Chesterfield v Southend United

Oldham or Wolves v Mansfield Town

Rotherham v Rochdale

Peterborough v Tranmere

Hartlepool v Coventry City

Kidderminster v Braintree Town or Newport County

Lincoln City or Plymouth v Welling United

Wrexham v Oxford United or Gateshead

Fleetwood Town v Burton Albion

Grimsby or Scunthorpe v Northampton Town

Leyton Orient v Walsall

Tamworth v Bristol City

Stevenage v Stourbridge
Vercoe
11 years ago
3 years ago
Beat Lincoln at home, in the replay, which is doable, then face Welling at home. This is our best chance of reaching the third round for years, probably since we made the quarter finals! Only problem is we love making things hard for ourselves so I'm not too optimistic.

The replay's on at the same time as the England vs. Germany friendly so it'll be interesting to see the gate figures.
gfnx25
12 years ago
6 years ago
Sheff United at home would be quite an interesting fixture. Kinda hope we win now (unlikely nevertheless)
Rick87
14 years ago
5 days ago
Who's watching Shortwood United Vs. Port Vale then?
Be great to see a side from the eighth level of the game get through.
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
3rd round draw on today.Fair few Prem ties. Utd got Swansea, Palace - WBA, Newcastle - Cardiff, Norwich - Fulham.

City got Blackburn
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
Arsenal - Spurs \o/
BR.
17 years ago
2 years ago
For fuck's sake! That's exactly what I didn't want, a) we'll get knocked out and b) it'll be the 4th or 5th of Jan, I'm flying back to France the 4th at 7am
Number 1
16 years ago
10 months ago
Cardiff at home... yeah that's progressable.
George14brfc
12 years ago
3 years ago
For fuck's sake! That's exactly what I didn't want, a) we'll get knocked out and b) it'll be the 4th or 5th of Jan, I'm flying back to France the 4th at 7am

It aint a good draw we are likely to go out good thing for me is its at home and I can go unlucky you can't go mate
K3V0
15 years ago
1 year ago
Swansea at home would usually be a game I'd be very confident of winning but now on our current form.
Vercoe
11 years ago
3 years ago
Was praying for either a big big team away or an easy game at home, instead we've got fucking Port bastarding Vale. We were the next draw after United-Swansea and I was begging for our number to be picked to go to Old Trafford!

Still, a road trip can still be fun.
terriersmad
16 years ago
3 years ago
Grimsby Fucking Town. Away. Jesus.
One Night In Grimsby
17 years ago
6 years ago
Grimsby Fucking Town. Away. Jesus.

Trust me, I'm equally as non-excited by the prospect. Snore. We'll give you a good game though, and it'll be good to see Paterson back at BP.
terriersmad
16 years ago
3 years ago

Trust me, I'm equally as non-excited by the prospect. Snore. We'll give you a good game though, and it'll be good to see Paterson back at BP.

I expect you will give us a good game. You'll be bang up for it, and you'll fancy your chances, especially if we rest a couple such as Vaughan.

And it could be worse for you - could be Mansfield Town away or some such.
hammer9
16 years ago
1 month ago
Nottm Forest v West Ham....repeat!
One Night In Grimsby
17 years ago
6 years ago
I expect you will give us a good game. You'll be bang up for it, and you'll fancy your chances, especially if we rest a couple such as Vaughan.

And it could be worse for you - could be Mansfield Town away or some such.

Yeah, we're just disappointed with it cos with around 10 balls left to draw there were some pretty big premier league clubs left in. We need the cash.

How you doing on the road this season? Do you think you'll sell out your allocation (be around 1900 I'd expect)?

Think we beat you 4-1 last time you were at BP, JPT 2007/2008 season. Take a repeat of that...
terriersmad
16 years ago
3 years ago
No idea whether we'll sell out - away followings have been good this campaign (though I expect them to drop off a bit - Wigan and Barnsley were always going to be big followings), but I reckon a few will be put off by Cleethorpes in January. Might go with some mates, though; I haven't got to an away game since Forest away on the opening day and it'll be a new ground for me. Seem to have sod all fun of late, so an away day in the Cup might be a belting tonic
One Night In Grimsby
17 years ago
6 years ago
You coming tomorrow terrier? We have lennel john Lewis suspended, Scott kerr out injured and a couple of defensive doubts. Hope Pato plays for you, he'll get a cracking reception. Hoping we nick it, dont really want a replay, but may the best team win!
hammer9
16 years ago
1 month ago
Sam let 7-8 reserve players play for Nottm Forest game!
terriersmad
16 years ago
3 years ago
You coming tomorrow terrier? We have lennel john Lewis suspended, Scott kerr out injured and a couple of defensive doubts. Hope Pato plays for you, he'll get a cracking reception. Hoping we nick it, dont really want a replay, but may the best team win!

Sadly not - I'm going to QPR in a couple of weeks so I can't really afford this weekend as well. It'll be interesting to see what side we play. Guaranteed to be without Vaughan, but from the sounds of it we'll be playing a strong side. And Paterson's hit a bit of form in recent weeks, so hopefully he'll get a good reception and a couple of goals! Hope you enjoy the game (but not too much - I want HTFC in the hat for round 4!).
George14brfc
12 years ago
3 years ago
Looking forward to City at home tomorrow !
bluemoon.
17 years ago
2 months ago
Premium
Me too. It's been too long since we've played at Ewood.
George14brfc
12 years ago
3 years ago
Me too. It's been too long since we've played at Ewood.

yeah! u Going? You have sold out nearly 7,500 apparently!
bluemoon.
17 years ago
2 months ago
Premium
yeah! u Going? You have sold out nearly 7,500 apparently!

Nah decided against it, I'll be watching at home. I suspect we'll have a fair number in the home end too. Blackburn's always a popular away fixture. Might even get a few people on the hill for old times sake
Vercoe
11 years ago
3 years ago
We're gonna get thumped by Port Vale on Sunday.
Crane
14 years ago
3 weeks ago
Premium
Going to NUFC v Cardiff today. Seats just above the away dugout iirc as well.
VP.
13 years ago
1 week ago
Blackburn equalise \o/

Been a shite match though so far.
hammer9
16 years ago
1 month ago
Bournemouth v Burton game off.

You'll need to Login to comment