Abbott
17 years ago
8 years ago
https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/wtW0Nre61jkrzPf8wLNkGD0ZythtUkKTtcmk8wSb.jpg

The new episode was deliciously dark. Charlie at the end of the episode with the braces on made me laugh so much
Taz.
11 years ago
3 weeks ago
I thought it was pretty good, yeah. Season 7 was a bit hit and miss occasionally but I quite enjoyed this one, Dennis and Dee at Nazi camp

I always like Mac and Charlie episodes as well, reminded me of the earlier series.
bluemoon.
17 years ago
3 months ago
Premium
Absolutely brilliant episode.

I meant to make a thread about this yesterday. Charlie with the braces was truly brilliant.
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
Didn't really like season 7 bar the last few episodes and I'm not sure if I like this season so far
bluemoon.
17 years ago
3 months ago
Premium
Last season was rubbish, this season's been good so far.
Abbott
17 years ago
8 years ago
Last season wasn't rubbish at all. Frank's Pretty Woman, Dee Gets Audited, The Game of Games, Anti-Social Network, How Mac Got Fat and the two Reunion ones were all really funny. There were a few stinkers in there but it was a pretty solid season overall.
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
Relatively, it was rubbish
The Platypus
13 years ago
1 year ago
By Abbott | Permalink | On 22 October 2012 - 13:50 PM
Last season wasn't rubbish at all. Frank's Pretty Woman, Dee Gets Audited, The Game of Games, Anti-Social Network, How Mac Got Fat and the two Reunion ones were all really funny. There were a few stinkers in there but it was a pretty solid season overall.

Frank's Pretty Woman was good. Also the storm episode, and the Jersey Shore episode. Other than that season 7 was pretty rubbish.
The first episode of this season was garbage imo, but episode 2 was hilarious.
Ninja
14 years ago
6 years ago
I liked Series 7.

Episode 1 of this series was ok. Episode 2 was up there with the best.
Abbott
17 years ago
8 years ago
Last nights episode was brilliant in so many ways.
The Platypus
13 years ago
1 year ago
Why would I pay for a pheasant when I can get a perfectly good street bird?
Abbott
17 years ago
8 years ago
It's interesting our thing, isn't it? To be in someone's mind, to be in control.. It's like the thrill of being near the executioners switch, knowing that at any moment you could throw it, but knowing you never will, but you could. Never isn't the right word, because I could, and I might.. I probably will.

Dennis is so going to kill somebody by the end. Its been implied so many times now.
The Platypus
13 years ago
1 year ago
It's the only natural progression for him, really. It should've already happened by now.
The Platypus
13 years ago
1 year ago
Ninja
14 years ago
6 years ago
WHY HAS NOBODY TOLD ME THAT THE NEW SERIES HAS STARTED
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
Was Season 8 any use? Gave up on it after Halloween episode
The Platypus
13 years ago
1 year ago
Then you gave up after the best episode of the season. And one of the best episodes in recent times.
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
Nah, thought it was shite
The Platypus
13 years ago
1 year ago
Tommo.
12 years ago
1 year ago
My favourite song from the show

Telegram Sam
15 years ago
1 day ago
Premium
DAYMAN
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Jamieandhisego
17 years ago
1 year ago
I thought the rape scene was very tasteful.
Ninja
14 years ago
6 years ago
Really enjoyed this weeks episode.
Tommo.
12 years ago
1 year ago
Just watched this episode last night. Loved this scene

http://25.media.tumblr.com/595adc238d18cc8d9ac9d6b8691552a4/tumblr_mf1rqonx2D1r9zlfvo1_500.gif
The Platypus
13 years ago
1 year ago
Fantastic
13 years ago
1 month ago
Banned
Watched the first six episodes, such a good season so far, very, very funny.
bluemoon.
17 years ago
3 months ago
Premium
Aye, best season in a while. Particularly enjoyed Charlie's dream/fantasy in the last episode.
Ninja
14 years ago
6 years ago
Yeah, I really hated that episode up until that bit.

Was fantastic.
Fantastic
13 years ago
1 month ago
Banned
Aye, best season in a while. Particularly enjoyed Charlie's dream/fantasy in the last episode.

Favourite one tar has been the bar awards one, some of the lines in that are amazing. Loved seeing Z again. Timeshare one is hilarious too.
Tommo.
12 years ago
1 year ago
Favourite one tar has been the bar awards one, some of the lines in that are amazing. Loved seeing Z again. Timeshare one is hilarious too.

That was one of my favourites. Just them trying to copy what the other bar is doing was great along with Charlies song

You'll need to Login to comment