Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 6 minutes ago
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
11 minutes ago
TheRipper commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
54 minutes ago
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread Trophies
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 516518 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 312816 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 16148 changes from 118 contributors.
1 hour ago
Kieran Quarrington commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
1 hour ago
Kieran Quarrington commented on: Susie Avatar's Kits
2 hours ago
RoCCo_42 commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
2 hours ago
RoCCo_42 commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
3 hours ago
Jeff's72 commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
3 hours ago
tv_capper commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
3 hours ago
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
mons commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
5 hours ago
TheRipper commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
5 hours ago
Neil Walding commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
6 hours ago
Neil Walding commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
7 hours ago
nicketc commented on: Germany - Regionalliga Level 4 SS'2018/19 New! (09/03/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
8 hours ago
A11_Smithy commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
15 hours ago
15 hours ago
17 hours ago
BrianCloughALegend commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack
18 hours ago
Jeff's72 commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
18 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM19 Megapack - 11.06 OUT NOW [04/03/2019]
18 hours ago
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
18 hours ago
Mr. T added a download: Pending missing images mixpack 58 [16 images] [10.09]
19 hours ago
_Liam8 commented on: Custom Start Date
20 hours ago
td_1985 commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM19 Megapack - 11.06 OUT NOW [04/03/2019]
20 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 516518 changes from 918 contributors.
21 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: 3D 18/19 Download Pack update thread
Discussion
Searched but couldn't find a thread about other European WC qualifiers.

Germany went 4-0 up at home to Sweden after an hour and ended up drawing 4-4. Whilst the current Germany lot might technically be decent, they haven't got anything like the mental strength that past Germany teams had.

On the other hand, Italy beat Denmark 3-1 despite losing Osvaldo to a red card just after HT when it was only 2-1. Forza Italia!

N.Ireland winning 1-0 at Portugal at HT, Portugal are garbage in qualifiers.
http://i45.tinypic.com/35jcvmr.png

This is what English coverage needs; more pundits fighting
http://i.imgur.com/nSg30EZ.gif
I genuinely cannot believe what I just witnessed.

That point is going to be absolutely vital

«This comment has been edited»
By Franck | Permalink | On 16 October 2012 - 21:59 PM
I genuinely cannot believe what I just witnessed.

That point is going to be absolutely vital

Think about how the cunt who put £126 on the draw when ye were 4-0 down. 999/1
Shame Ede's been scared off, I would have liked to see his reaction to the Germans sh*tting the bed tonight and throwing away a 4-0 lead. From a Laziali point of view nice to see Klose getting another couple of goals, now just 1 shy of Mullers record.

Aye, good to see Italy winning a potentially difficult game and Northern Ireland 1 up. The Scotland game wasn't up to much, we held out as long as we could and Belgium deserved the win.
Belgium are a good side.
Aye, their so much better than the last time we were in a group with them, shame we're as sh*t as ever. Still, we had a few drinking games in the pub, Belgian chances, Scotland mistakes, shot of Levein looking sad etc that kept spirits up.
Portugal have been so poor. All credit goes to Northern Ireland though.

By Slashman X | Permalink | On 16 October 2012 - 22:00 PM
Think about how the cunt who put £126 on the draw when ye were 4-0 down. 999/1

I think he'll enjoy his new Ferrari...
Well done Sverige! To do that is awesome.

NI getting a pt in Oporto and Giroud scoring a 94th minute equaliser also quite surprising. Brilliant night of football.
By Eurostar | Permalink | On 16 October 2012 - 23:10 PM
Brilliant night of football.

Not for betfair.
At least Niall McGinn scored. Come back uninjured and shoot down the Arabs please!
By jumberto | Permalink | On 16 October 2012 - 23:15 PM
Not for betfair.

Nah, Portugal and Germany drawing would've made them shitloads.
By Hibee | Permalink | On 16 October 2012 - 22:02 PM
Shame Ede's been scared off, I would have liked to see his reaction to the Germans sh*tting the bed tonight and throwing away a 4-0 lead.

Before you ask:
Due to the mods here STILL not having me deleted, I was surprisingly able to log into the forum STILL. (Please mods have me deleted ASAP!!!)

Just one word OT because I was laughing my ass off this comment by hibbee.

Nothing has happened at all.
This was a comedy game which put it apart from the usually boring qualifiying games and I really enjoyed watching it, having in mind that this happens once in 20 years and germany will qualify anyway as group winner. sweden will probably get 2nd place.
So everyone here laughing at and ridiculing the german team: sure you can do it for now because it was a really really funny game but dont expect this to happen ever again in your lifetime.
it was a qualifying match. who cares? I surely dont.

So. That should REALLY be my LAST post here now. (its not MY fault if the mods havent deleted me yet )
If you'd left forever, why were you trying to log in?
By ede444 | Permalink | On 17 October 2012 - 12:22 PM
Before you ask:
Due to the mods here STILL not having me deleted, I was surprisingly able to log into the forum STILL. (Please mods have me deleted ASAP!!!

Staff don’t delete accounts (or it’s VERY rare they do), if you’ve no intention to come back then you just don’t log in. It’s that simple.

I didn’t watch our qualifier last night as I was busy but I’m obviously delighted Northern Ireland got a point from a tough trip – would have been tremendous if we had held on for all three, It’s important we pick up three points against Azerbaijan in the next game.
By Shedender | Permalink | On 17 October 2012 - 12:33 PM
Staff don’t delete accounts (or it’s VERY rare they do), if you’ve no intention to come back then you just don’t log in. It’s that simple.

Good man
[center]- KEZWrites -
No one's making you post or even read the forums, stop blaming everyone else but yourself and fuck off.
By Dutton | Permalink | On 17 October 2012 - 13:38 PM
No one's making you post or even read the forums, stop blaming everyone else but yourself and fuck off.

FUCK OFF LOSER

By ede444 | Permalink | On 17 October 2012 - 13:39 PM
FUCK OFF LOSER

So you're finding staying away so difficult that you're attempting a suicide by cop?
By ede444 | Permalink | On 17 October 2012 - 13:39 PM
FUCK OFF LOSER

Hahaha
http://i45.tinypic.com/35jcvmr.png
By ede444 | Permalink | On 17 October 2012 - 13:53 PM
FUCK YOU

\o/
Why are you all making fun of a Susie addict? I think he should get himself checked into Rehab for his forum problems, tbh!
By Patty | Permalink | On 17 October 2012 - 15:08 PM
Why are you all making fun of a Susie addict? I think he should get himself checked into Rehab for his forum problems, tbh!

FUCK YOU
Fucking hell
070563 - 120815

I'll see you
By ede444 | Permalink | On 17 October 2012 - 15:14 PM
FUCK YOU

You realise that the more you keep up this act, we become even less likely to ban and/or delete you, right?
Login to post a comment

Login Register