Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 2 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 195155 changes from 635 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 194859 changes from 635 contributors.
1 hour ago
KLIuziengerb commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
WorkTheSpace added a video: Football Manager 2019 | Lyon Live #97: QnA World Cup Special #FM19
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 194849 changes from 635 contributors.
2 hours ago
charlie18 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
KLIuziengerb commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
Mermans commented on: Players and Staff Changes Thread
3 hours ago
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
3 hours ago
geordie1981 added a download: Strømsgodset Toppfotball Teampack
3 hours ago
smeagold commented on: FM 2018 update
3 hours ago
Rashidi added a video: Hannover Diaries - Using Match Analysis Football Manager 2019
3 hours ago
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 194456 changes from 635 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 194363 changes from 635 contributors.
4 hours ago
SpGR commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
JasonLFC10 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
4 hours ago
JasonLFC10 added a download: Peterborough United Teampack
4 hours ago
julianocp commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
KARMA263 commented on: Football Manager 2019 Wonderkids
4 hours ago
ovidiu10 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
5 hours ago
terriersmad commented on: The Lower League Thread
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 194350 changes from 634 contributors.
5 hours ago
Morten Degn commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
6 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: FM 2018 update
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 194341 changes from 634 contributors.
6 hours ago
smeagold commented on: FM 2018 update
6 hours ago
mons commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
6 hours ago
Boudewijn commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
6 hours ago
Dmitri-K commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC19.3.5 v0.1 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM19 only (21/08/19) New!
Discussion
Tell Scotty Too Hotty I'll fight him.

Wrestlers, eh? What are they like.
Last night at our first event of 2014 there were a couple of announcements made.

First off, we made an announcement regarding two special entrants into our Regal Rumble event this year. The two special entrants will be, former ROH and TNA superstar Sonjay Dutt and former TNA and ROH superstar and former WrestleZone tag team champion Jay Lethal.

Later in the evening we announced our second former WWE superstar for our Aberdeen Anarchy supershow at the Beach Ballroom. X-Pac will be there to participate.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1/1601263_661019190607070_1696517213_n.jpg

Can't wait. Another great year lies ahead.

«This comment has been edited»
Will X-Pac be actually wrestling?

Used to like him when I was younger.
Fucking used to love X-Pac

Just don't leave your bags unattended.
Yeah X-Pac will be wrestling. He still goes in the US and by all accounts is still pretty good.

Hopefully it now means I can get my autograph I should have received at their Ministry Of Slam Q&A. MOS - Scumbags.

But apparently Waltman, Nash and Hall are sending out autographs to people that never got. I've seen them discussing it and slating the promoters on twitter, haha!

X-Pac and Scotty 2 Hotty this year. Not too bad at all.

So what's the predictions for tonight's Rumble then?

Haha. X Pac just tweeting about his Aberdeen trip now.

I've went off RAW recently - will tonight be worth staying up?
In my opinion yes. And we've already had new tag team champions!
Lesnar destroying the Big Show!!
That was a hell of a lot of chair shots

Some pretty ripe language by Big Show too, possibly legitimately hurt
Yeah it's been good so far, Randy Orton vs Cena is boring me though.
Rey Mysterio just turned heel by essentially not being Daniel Bryan.
Wow didn't see him winning the Royal Rumble!!

I know the guys are all professional, but I do wonder how they're kept happy knowing someone returns after leaving and is immediately pushed to headline Wrestlemania like that.
Yeah K3VO, it was a massive surprise, wasn't it?

But, New Age Outlaws are the new WWE Tag team champions though!
Would have preferred Roman Reigns to have won it tbh.
Would have preferred Roman Reigns to have won it tbh.

Same. I was hoping Batista would do hat Punk done and enter early and stay long. The returning people always come in at the end
http://i.imgur.com/REDwvyC.jpg
Cena - Orton matches are so goddamn boring.

And the crowd cheering Mysterio being eliminated
http://i.imgur.com/nSg30EZ.gif
Starting to believe the whole Bryan thing may be a work.

Either that or the crowd shitting all over the rumble made plans change.
The end of the rumble was dump, not seen much of Reigns but I was impressed with him. Batista coming back is obviously for the Guardians of the Galaxy film push
Looks like CM Punks left WWE now as well, probably because they keep bringing back wrestlers and immediately overlooking the guys who have been there all year
Not surprising there's been a fallout over this if true. Batista coming back and headlining Wrestlemania is total bollocks considering the other guys that have been there the last few years whilst he's been off elsewhere.
Noooooooo. Rumble was 1st show I had watched in a while and was looking to get back into it but Punk was always one of my favourites
Looks like CM Punks left WWE now as well, probably because they keep bringing back wrestlers and immediately overlooking the guys who have been there all year

He's been injured for ages
http://i.imgur.com/nSg30EZ.gif
Reports are it's a combination of things, burn out, nagging injuries, his idea of a big push as opposed to WWE's idea of a big push (it's not facing Triple H at WM by the way) and Batista coming straight in and winning the rumble. Apparently the two are good friends so it's not personal but just that he has come straight in and won it.
Batista coming straight in and winning the rumble. Apparently the two are good friends so it's not personal but just that he has come straight in and won it.

Cant blame him for this. At least with Jericho they had him come 2nd and gave the push to Sheamus that year, whilst he had some good fights with Bryan and worked up.
I was at TNA in Glasgow last night. Was fucking shit. I hope that company dies!

I watched the last half hour as nothing was on and didn't realise it was live. It just don't compare to WWE

Was disappointed in the show myself, nothing but fucking segments. I wanted more/better/longer matches ffs.
Login to post a comment

Login Register