Franck
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
Opening ceremony in 90 minutes, I totally expect this to happen:

https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/2qBbmgi0HR070XOarE8MwHs6uyxlnTHLNqvn5j3u.gif
Crane
14 years ago
2 days ago
Premium
The official Lotus F1 twitter account posted "Ahead of the opening ceremony, we would like to wish all athletes a successful 2014 Olympic Winter Games" and then a picture of two dudes passionately kissing \o/
Franck
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
Fucking loved it during that brief moment where they played the Eduard Khil/Trololo music \o/
Jonas
17 years ago
4 years ago
Premium
We'll boss this as per usual.
Carroll.
15 years ago
3 years ago
Raced some of the guys in the long track competition before
King Luis
17 years ago
2 months ago

Similar to Kenya and Marathon runners, RadioLab did a whole show about the region and tribe that the majority of the Kenyan runners come from.

Link
Franck
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
King Luis
17 years ago
2 months ago
Silje Norendal, i think i'm in love
Carroll.
15 years ago
3 years ago
Some of the judging in the snowboarding seems farce.

And the BBC commentator fully celebrating when the last woman fell was laughable
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
Some of the judging in the snowboarding seems farce.

And the BBC commentator fully celebrating when the last woman fell was laughable

Wasn't that "commentator" a snowboarder off the GB team?

I fucking love the Ski Jump. Used to always watch it on Eurosport when I was younger
Carroll.
15 years ago
3 years ago
No idea was some dumb woman, who screemed yes when the last girl fell
Carroll.
15 years ago
3 years ago
And Ski Jump is class indeed
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
Yeah, they got your one's teammate in to do some commentary or whatever
KEZ_7
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
SpinSwimScream
14 years ago
2 days ago
No idea was some dumb woman, who screemed yes when the last girl fell

It was the other girl on our snowboarding team who got knocked out in the Semi's so pretty understandable.
Tommo.
12 years ago
1 year ago
Shaun White Fell! Twice :O
King Luis
17 years ago
2 months ago
What a finish to the Pipe! White takes it surely?!
King Luis
17 years ago
2 months ago
Wow, not even on the podium. Fairplay to him though, took it graciously.

Shame how shit the pipe was though, kind of ruined the spectacle abit
Tommo.
12 years ago
1 year ago
White had to congratulate Podladtchikov. His last run was flawless and using the new move he calls Yolo Flip was just amazing. That 15 year old though surely has a bright future
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
Franck
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
I have seen exactly 0 minutes of Olympics since the opening ceremony. That'll change tomorrow night as the hockey finally starts \o/
hammer9
16 years ago
1 month ago
Curling...womens GBR destroy USA 12-3
Franck
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
Watching Erik Karlsson play is just great, great fun. Amazing player.
Franck
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
Oh, and this is awesome:

TheClassicK
12 years ago
8 years ago
The ice conditions must be one of the worst in Winter Olympics history. So many falls resulting from ice chips in Short Track, and in some hockey games the puck wouldn't stop bobbling ffs. You'd think the ice will be much better using some of that $50 billion spent.

Absolutely ridiculous that the Canadian and Korean Relay teams didn't advance because of falls due to bad ice, they would've been gold-silver for sure. Also a bit ticked that a Korean women skater got bronze for a sure-golden race because of an absolute joke of a British skater, don't know what the hell she was thinking there.
Carroll.
15 years ago
3 years ago
You're a moron. Your 'Joke of a British Skater' is a European and World Cup champion. Was a race incident, she went for a gap and it was just as much her fault as the Italians who hit her as she was passing. And there was very slight contact with the Korean in front, especially compared to some of the short track racing
TheClassicK
12 years ago
8 years ago
You're a moron. Your 'Joke of a British Skater' is a European and World Cup champion. Was a race incident, she went for a gap and it was just as much her fault as the Italians who hit her as she was passing. And there was very slight contact with the Korean in front, especially compared to some of the short track racing

Yeah, shut up you mong. She went for a gap that clearly wasn't hers to take and what do you think Fontana would do, just let her pass? It obviously doesn't work like that. Fontana hit the corners first and gained her lane, and Christie invaded it. It was Christie's mistake and with the sacrifice of Park and Fontana who clearly should've went gold-silver.
Franck
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
I have no idea what the two of you are arguing about, so the only thing I can think of seeing this discussion is that Ayrton Senna quote about not being a racing driver if you don't go for a gap.
TheClassicK
12 years ago
8 years ago
Well I think in Christie's case she went for a gap that was not really there as the Italian basically took up that supposed "gap". It was just a try at a wall basically if you see the replay. Anyways, I'm over it now.

You'll need to Login to comment