Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 38 minutes ago
Emeka commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
41 minutes ago
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier, Championship, League One & Two & National new!) 3D'2019-20 Relink! (17/09/19)
2 hours ago
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: No-ID Topic - NO REQUESTS
4 hours ago
Looch commented on: Eskins At The Wheel - Man Utd
5 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: FM2012 update 19-2020
6 hours ago
FMgeek commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
7 hours ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
7 hours ago
rekooner2 added a download: MIX 25 Mixpack
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 232326 changes from 741 contributors.
8 hours ago
DaveDaniels commented on: 3D WIP 18/19 Thread New!
10 hours ago
néroNNN commented on: Turkey - Super Lig 3D'2019/20 New! (30/08/19)
10 hours ago
néroNNN added a download: Turkey Super Lig 19/20
10 hours ago
marrtac commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
10 hours ago
marrtac added a download: Polish mixpack 119
12 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - CA-PA Changes
12 hours ago
Ernesttico commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
12 hours ago
Ernesttico added a download: Guangzhou Hengda Evergrande Teampack
12 hours ago
HRiddick commented on: Source links
12 hours ago
daveazzopardi added a video: Wolves: The European Dream - #47 "VAR GETS IT WRONG" - Football Manager 2019
12 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Total Control - SD Huesca - #22 Getafe Come To Town! | Football Manager 2019
12 hours ago
Ilkka commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier, Championship, League One & Two & National new!) 3D'2019-20 Relink! (17/09/19)
13 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 232308 changes from 740 contributors.
14 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 232308 changes from 739 contributors.
15 hours ago
bmg033 commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
16 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 232302 changes from 739 contributors.
16 hours ago
Paul B commented on: FM18 Summer Update (All Premier League Summer 2019 Transfers + English Leagues Updated!)
16 hours ago
anderoxi commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
17 hours ago
lakers20 commented on: Does anyone have the latest sortitoutsi update saved on their computers?
17 hours ago
lakers20 added a topic: Does anyone have the latest sortitoutsi update saved on their computers?
17 hours ago
A11_Smithy commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 New! (09/09/19)
Discussion
I think they'll find 27million hard to turn down.
I hope Southampton don't lose too many players this off season otherwise I could see them going down next year
http://i.imgur.com/REDwvyC.jpg
They won't go down.

They're getting stupid money for their players, around £50m for the pair; Shaw they don't even need to really replace.
Bbc reporting Liverpool have bid for Lallana
I remember hearing Southampton have a young left-back in their ranks that their academy people said was a better prospect than Shaw, although I don't know how true that is. At the very least you wouldn't bet against them finding such a player.

Lallana might be trickier to replace.
noir et blanc armée

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Maybe there's a rule that you can't start for England unless you play for one of the historically big clubs, hence Shaw and Lallana getting their moves now?
I remember hearing Southampton have a young left-back in their ranks that their academy people said was a better prospect than Shaw, although I don't know how true that is. At the very least you wouldn't bet against them finding such a player.

Lallana might be trickier to replace.

I don't know about left backs but Calum Chambers at right back is very highly rated. Imagine they'll move Clyne left and bring him through.
I don't know about left backs but Calum Chambers at right back is very highly rated. Imagine they'll move Clyne left and bring him through.

Chambers and Shaw has been their standard combination at full-back. Maybe that's what they'll do.
noir et blanc armée

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Sky reporting the Diego Costa to Chelsea story. Pretty much the same report as Goal's after the Chelsea-Atletico game.
Sky reporting the Diego Costa to Chelsea story. Pretty much the same report as Goal's after the Chelsea-Atletico game.

Talk is that it will be announced after the CL final. Has been some suggestion that we'll be selling Luiz for £30m to Barca, which will effectively cover the cost of Diego Costa.
Yeah daily express are now reporting it's close to £32 million for Luiz. Start of season I think I would have probably been a bit upset but with Matic there now taking his role I'm not as fussed.
Jeremy Wilson of The Telegraph has said we're lining up a £30m bid for Karim Benzema. I'd write it off as bullshit but Wilson is one of the most reliable sources there is when it comes to Arsenal so I'm allowing myself to dream a bit.
Can't see any reason why Benzema would leave Real Madrid though.
Jeremy Wilson of The Telegraph has said we're lining up a £30m bid for Karim Benzema. I'd write it off as bullshit but Wilson is one of the most reliable sources there is when it comes to Arsenal so I'm allowing myself to dream a bit.

Spanish reports say he wants a United move, but it would depend on one of Rooney/RVP leaving.
Can't see any reason why Benzema would leave Real Madrid though.

Especially to join us.
http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif -------- http://rs648.pbsrc.com/albums/uu204/JeWeL1980_photos/7505xjc54lf3np.gif~c200 -------- http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif
Rumours that Mandzukic has been left out of the German cup squad for tomorrow because of an impending swap deal with Luiz. Got to say, I can see the sense of that deal for both clubs, even if Mandzukic probably doesn't quite have the quality Chelsea want.
Rumours that Mandzukic has been left out of the German cup squad for tomorrow because of an impending swap deal with Luiz. Got to say, I can see the sense of that deal for both clubs, even if Mandzukic probably doesn't quite have the quality Chelsea want.

If our strikeforce was Costa, Mandzukic and Lukaku, though (which sounds absolutely insane, and will never happen)
If our strikeforce was Costa, Mandzukic and Lukaku, though (which sounds absolutely insane, and will never happen)

Yeah, I was going to say he'd be a good squad player but couldn't be arsed to type it. Would be weird to sell Luiz for a squad player if you were getting Costa when you could probably get like £30m+ for him and strengthen other areas.
Yeah, I was going to say he'd be a good squad player but couldn't be arsed to type it. Would be weird to sell Luiz for a squad player if you were getting Costa when you could probably get like £30m+ for him and strengthen other areas.

Very true, but our strikeforce is the part of our team that needs a complete overhaul. I imagine selling someone like Mikel will give us enough money to at least partly fund a new CM as well.
The Times say Arsenal and Liverpool want James Milner:

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bn8s_8wIYAASOdY.jpg:large

I'll be pretty sad if he does leave.
I would absolutely love Milner but I don't think we can really find a place for him. Our current squad has plenty of rotation options and as much as I like Milner he's not the star midfielder we need. I also can't see City being willing to sell a home-grown player as versatile as him given their recent sanctions.
He won't be the star midfielder but I think he'd still be good for you, although as usual I think it'd be hard to define exactly what role he'd fill for you. As for selling him: We definitely won't be willing, it's whether he forces a move this summer or he leaves on a free next year.
LOAN HIM IN PARDEW LOAN HIM IN.

loved milner when he was here.
Call me cynical, but the timing stinks of him thinking that his new found quota related importance, his age, and contract status means he should be earning more money.

Can't see him leaving, especially not to Arsenal or Liverpool who aren't particularly natural fits.
He won't be the star midfielder but I think he'd still be good for you, although as usual I think it'd be hard to define exactly what role he'd fill for you. As for selling him: We definitely won't be willing, it's whether he forces a move this summer or he leaves on a free next year.

I think he would do a good job for us but the reality is that if we did sign him we'd almost certainly not bring in another midfielder, and if we have ambitions of winning the league then we need to aim a bit higher. We need a proper defensive midfielder and if I'm being greedy a top class left-winger too - Milner isn't the answer to either of those positions. I'd take him as a versatile squad option if we didn't already have Cazorla, Rosicky, Wilshere, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Gnabry, Diaby, Campbell and Arteta - that's a hell of a lot of squad depth beyond the first-team.
Call me cynical, but the timing stinks of him thinking that his new found quota related importance, his age, and contract status means he should be earning more money.

Can't see him leaving, especially not to Arsenal or Liverpool who aren't particularly natural fits.

If we hadn't offered Rosicky a new contract Milner would have been a great replacement as our utility man.
If we hadn't offered Rosicky a new contract Milner would have been a great replacement as our utility man.

I doubt if he's intending to leave City because of his 'peripheral role' (quote The Times) he'd be jumping at the chance to move across the country to do the same thing for you.
Anyway, in a far better rummor my Twitter is going mental with Drogba to Ipswich Town talk.

That would be barmy.
I doubt if he's intending to leave City because of his 'peripheral role' (quote The Times) he'd be jumping at the chance to move across the country to do the same thing for you.

I know, but really that's the only role I'd want him for. If we want to be competing for league titles we can't really be taking someone like Milner and thrusting him into out first-team when he's not good enough to start regularly for City.
I know, but really that's the only role I'd want him for. If we want to be competing for league titles we can't really be taking someone like Milner and thrusting him into out first-team when he's not good enough to start regularly for City.

Well thats where we are in agreement, and why I really can't see either you or Liverpool being seriously bothered by his 'availability' he's an improvement on Arteta these days, but its a come down compared to being linked to a Bender.
Comments are now closed, no more comments can be added
FM2020 SALE

FM2020 is currently on sale for $47.44 until 08 Nov 2019 00:00:00 ×