Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 9 minutes ago
siepod commented on: Scarborough Athletic FC
24 minutes ago
Pietras commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
24 minutes ago
SirWerGaming commented on: Blowing New Bubbles
34 minutes ago
RT7 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
34 minutes ago
RT7 added a download: Real Hope FA Teampack
34 minutes ago
Benjamin222 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
34 minutes ago
Benjamin222 added a download: FC Bayern München Staff Improvement Teampack
49 minutes ago
Whydack( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
59 minutes ago
RT7 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
59 minutes ago
RT7 added a download: Germany U18 Improvements Mixpack
1 hour ago
mons commented on: FM20 Database Updated
1 hour ago
kosic commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
weeniehutjr commented on: FM20 Database Updated
1 hour ago
Benjamin222 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
Benjamin222 added a download: German Improvments v4 Mixpack
1 hour ago
weeniehutjr commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
2 hours ago
Aljo24 commented on: Realistic Transfer Preferences 2.0 - A Collab by Daveincid and majesticeternity
2 hours ago
Seminar commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
2 hours ago
bigpole commented on: Realistic Transfer Preferences 2.0 - A Collab by Daveincid and majesticeternity
2 hours ago
bigpole commented on: Belarus Complete Pyramid (9 Levels Fully Activated)
2 hours ago
Cizzu commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
2 hours ago
Aljo24 commented on: Slovenia Complete Pyramid (6 Levels Fully Activated)
2 hours ago
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
2 hours ago
Doddo04 commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
2 hours ago
Luke Hearn commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
3 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Notts County - S12-E6 The Group Decider! | Football Manager 2020
3 hours ago
El-chambo commented on: Anybody know what skin this is..?
3 hours ago
HRiddick commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
3 hours ago
Cizzu commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
3 hours ago
dominichowell commented on: Club Manager Search
Discussion
Hi!
There seem to be a few different creators here that have created standard logos. I have created some myself. What I think are a little sad is that there's no organized attempt to create logos for all of the teams in the database and also to upkeep changing of logos. Similar to what there is for Metallic logos and ESS logos. Also similar to how the cut-out facepack are made on this site. Where the community works together to create an ultimate logo pack instead of having several creators creating the same logos over and over.

Who would be interested to try to create a more organized standard logo project? Maybe one of the members who already have a large base would be interested to instead create a Susie community logo pack. Otherwise I would have a start-up consisting of scattered Asian nations and around 200 American logos plus the English system down to level six or something like that with logos I have created myself.
That would be great. I only use Metallic because it's so comprehensive, I'd rather have standard logos.
That's like being offered a Rolex and preferring your Casio

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/c6c2/sz1ibqykdcun74bfg.jpg

«This comment has been edited»
Wow, where did you get that pack and is it still updated with new/changing logos?
It's my own one and it's updated every time i make new logos - I use it a master folder to see what needs doing in my own packs.
Have you ever thought of uploading it?
It's too big to have a permanent free home tbh - If someone wants the original png's to make the full normal set it would need a huge amount of space, possibly like 6-8 gb's worth.
Maybe a torrent would be an idea?

I guess you wouldn't want to seed it for too long, but after a few days you should be able to stop and the torrent should be able to survive with the help of other seeders alone.

Or uploading it on a site like rapidshare in parts. That seems to be the method used for Metallic logos.

The demand would be huge. I can guarantee that.
Possibly who knows, but I have to attempt to justify to everyone using my internet connection as to why i need all the bandwidth for a week - Just checking the folder again and it's actually 15.1 GB in size so it would take ages for me to upload.
If such a project gets off the ground, I'd likely be willing to lend a hand.

For whatever that's worth.
If such a project should start, I might be able to help if there are some poor quality lower league logos (by creating new good quality versions from scratch).
DVX Logos
High Quality FM Logopack
this needs to happen
“I spend 90 minutes on the bench every game” - Jose Mourinho, Real Madrid.
Login to post a comment

Login Register