Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 38 minutes ago
hectorfg35 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
hectorfg35 added a download: Compostela Teampack
Baked_Bean2nd commented on: please someone help me with custom start date
Baked_Bean2nd added a topic: please someone help me with custom start date
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
A new version of our data update was released with 520828 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318027 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 26808 changes from 166 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: SS Template Thread
kingrobbo commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
papiss commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
brookie14022 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
neoh commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
CoolAsh3000 commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
A new version of our data update was released with 520832 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318013 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 26792 changes from 166 contributors.
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Eredivisie Mixpack Mixpack
weeniehutjr commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
xfredxz commented on: My win and draw icons have changed color, how do I fix?
xfredxz added a topic: My win and draw icons have changed color, how do I fix?
A new version of our data update was released with 318001 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 26758 changes from 166 contributors.
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - Polonia Warszawa - S3-E5 Youth Intake + Goal Of The Save | Football Manager 2019
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Lebohang Mokoena added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 10 [27 requests]
Dawg1 Comments
Whenever I play a match in a neutral stadium, the game show my club's adboards rather than the competition's. Any help?

I'm playing on FM18 with the FM19 pack (V1.0 and V1.1) installed and I'm 100% sure I did what the Read Me ordered.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK MO
wE aRe BeInG sErIoUsLy OvErRuN iN tHe MiDfIeLd
Try removing (don't delete) and just the backgrounds pack in there, then clear cache and reload skin in preferences.

Thanks, that worked.
wE aRe BeInG sErIoUsLy OvErRuN iN tHe MiDfIeLd
Definitely a problem with the config file, why don't you just download the latest pack. It has more clubs, player, staff and competition backgrounds.

The latest pack as in the FM19 pack? I tried that but it didn't change a thing. Either it's not compatible with FM18 or I've been doing something wrong.
wE aRe BeInG sErIoUsLy OvErRuN iN tHe MiDfIeLd
Hi, I've used the FM18 pack for a while now and accidentally deleted the config file. After deleting the installed pack completely and re-downloading it along with all 37 of its update packs, my individual club as well as all other clubs in my league have the country's background, Wembley. I checked the config file and it still had all our clubs' IDs in there, as did the folder itself. Any help?

While I'm at it, is there any way to add backgrounds for the Champions and Europa League? Thanks in advance.

wE aRe BeInG sErIoUsLy OvErRuN iN tHe MiDfIeLd
Well... that didn't go well.

Not from Rafa's point of view.
wE aRe BeInG sErIoUsLy OvErRuN iN tHe MiDfIeLd
Surely there's a rule or two preventing stuff like this from coming to this site?
kifla6 will do them for MLS 2019

Will do!
wE aRe BeInG sErIoUsLy OvErRuN iN tHe MiDfIeLd
Atlanta United FC have won the MLS Cup so next year they will wear a gold star (replaced by a silver star after next year) above their crest, can somebody edit their kits to make them have that?
wE aRe BeInG sErIoUsLy OvErRuN iN tHe MiDfIeLd
I don't know if this is the right thread but Atlanta United FC have won the MLS Cup so next year they will wear a gold star (replaced by a silver star after next year) above their crest, can somebody edit their 3D kits to make them have that?
wE aRe BeInG sErIoUsLy OvErRuN iN tHe MiDfIeLd
Let me try this again: I'd like a Liverpool FC H/A/T. Same sponsors as we have now, the Western Union and Standard Chartered. I'm not picky so have fun with it.
If you want to try to add in the Liverbird design from here, go for it please. I'm fine either way.

wE aRe BeInG sErIoUsLy OvErRuN iN tHe MiDfIeLd
I'd like the background image I see e.g. when I view my inbox and the image displayed for my stadium to be different but can't seem to find a way to do so. I'm using the Wannachup skin and have the Google Earth megapack and the FM 2018 Stadium Images megapack both downloaded and want to use the picture from the Google Earth megapack as my background and the FM18 Stadium Images one as my stadium picture. Thanks in advance
Please? It's my birthday. Well, it was.

wE aRe BeInG sErIoUsLy OvErRuN iN tHe MiDfIeLd
I wonder how much longer Spurs' new stadium is going to be... looks nearly ready from the recent photos.
2019 but no exact date
wE aRe BeInG sErIoUsLy OvErRuN iN tHe MiDfIeLd
If you download them individually they won't have config files or at least won't be added to an existing config. You'd have to add them yourself.
Could you explain how?

wE aRe BeInG sErIoUsLy OvErRuN iN tHe MiDfIeLd
Hi, when I download individual images, such as a completed cutout request or an image from the release thread, it does not show up in-game. When I download image packs or completed multi-image requests, the files work as expected but individual images do not. This also applies to 3D kits, SS kits, etc.
wE aRe BeInG sErIoUsLy OvErRuN iN tHe MiDfIeLd
@Dawg1, when requesting improvements please make sure to follow the rules. The existing megapack image is of a very good quality and was only recently cut, so there's no need for this player to be cut again.
Alright, I understand. I was mainly requesting this and the others for the jerseys, but I see it isn't all that important.

Alternate
wE aRe BeInG sErIoUsLy OvErRuN iN tHe MiDfIeLd
nevermind, didn't realize it was already requested and completed
Alt: http://miseleccioncolombia.esy.es/patricio.jpg

Hello,

Could anyone do a Newcastle United kit for me?

Home: As attached all black kit (trying something different!) with normal Newcastle logo and Audi logo.

Away: Yellow kit similar to Juventus away kit. Also attached! Audi logo as well

Third: Pink kit with same logo and sponsor.

If the templates attached could be edited and used that would be great, but if they can't be then just use them as a rough guide!

Thank you!

How were you able to add the "Attachments" section and upload the template files? I have the templates I want downloaded but cannot find a way to add a link of it into my comment
wE aRe BeInG sErIoUsLy OvErRuN iN tHe MiDfIeLd
Ignore this comment, delete if possible mods

wE aRe BeInG sErIoUsLy OvErRuN iN tHe MiDfIeLd
Hi, could I get somebody to do a Liverpool FC H/A/T kit with the shoulder/sleeve designs from here plus the diagonal stripe design from here (Doesn't have to be exactly like it, just a general idea) preferably going the direction it is in the away kit
Crest: Liverbird
Kit Maker: New Balance
Sponsors: Standard Chartered as main, Western Union as sleeve
Colors: home similar to this and white trim, away white and red, third black or a really dark grey and gold
Trim: Solid (preferably v) necks and sleeve stripes like these.

Thank you so much in advance. I understand this may be a little confusing or unclear, so there is anything missing or that I need to clear up, please let me know and I'll fix is as soon as I can.

NOTE: That thank was me, sorry. Missed the edit button
NOTE: Thanks @weeniehutjr, don't know how I missed that
Attachments

wE aRe BeInG sErIoUsLy OvErRuN iN tHe MiDfIeLd
Wow, thanks. That looks much better than anything I found.
wE aRe BeInG sErIoUsLy OvErRuN iN tHe MiDfIeLd
This one should be better as it has his whole head, but I wouldn't know.

Thank you, cutter! Much appreciated!

Alternate source - No blur, hair slightly cut off