Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 1 minute ago
Jay Brockie commented on: FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1
Jay Brockie commented on: City Pictures Mega-Pack (Flut Skins)
HockeyBhoy commented on: FM20: The rise of Chadderton
A new version of our data update was released with 78209 changes from 273 contributors.
Sheffield Hammer commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - The Head Coach
A new version of our data update was released with 78123 changes from 273 contributors.
SpecialOneManager commented on: SS Template Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 78104 changes from 273 contributors.
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
A new version of our data update was released with 78013 changes from 272 contributors.
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 78008 changes from 272 contributors.
footballmanagerguru commented on: Need graphics help - adding background removes faces
footballmanagerguru added a topic: Need graphics help - adding background removes faces
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: HB Køge Teampack
einherjer83 commented on: FC’12 Official Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 77818 changes from 272 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: 🛠️ Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
SirNoomAngthong commented on: EP.2 - We come back การกลับมา!!! Tottenham 3 - 3 Leicester Match Highlights Premier 19-20
SirNoomAngthong added a topic: EP.2 - We come back การกลับมา!!! Tottenham 3 - 3 Leicester Match Highlights Premier 19-20
tombazzlez commented on: 🛠️ Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
Extra Time FM commented on: Wandering to Titles - Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C
Sheffield Hammer commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
pwalker commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
klonos7 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 77687 changes from 272 contributors.
toporek55 commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
Telegram Sam Comments
sup fam

If I order from here now can I play the beta?
Thanks for adding it again and for all the work put in.
Why is this file currently unavailable to download?
This ended too soon
I'll be following.
Also, I do miss this place. Was a period of my life when I was on here every day pretty much. Simpler times...
Is there anywhere to browse the old forums, aside from Wayback Machine? Has a bunch of missing pages.
I watched it yesterday. Good film, not anything amazing though.

So far none of the Best Picture nominees that I have seen have been better than Sicario.

Just back from seeing it now, I thought it was fantastic. Made for an enthralling watch even though most of it was people sitting around talking. A really fascinating story.

I love Sicario but I wouldn't have it for Best Picture.
Jamie T - Chaka Demus.
Seeing Spotlight tonight. Last of the Oscar nominees I've not seen yet.
Still remember the endless Old Firm arguments - Kazzy, Stan Petrov etc

Those were the days.

This Is England steelbook, £6.99.
The business United are doing makes me increasingly nervous about our own. I worry that Wenger might be content with what he's got which would be a disaster.
I miss the buzz of this place in it's heyday. I know everyone always moans about it but damn, once upon a time I could spend evenings posting on here. Perhaps I'm just getting old.
I didn't know roller blades could go that fast.
TOTS Soriano is a machine.

I'm being bullish, obviously, and my opinion will probably change by the end of the window but I'm feeling confident at the moment.
You old, mate.
My Dutch squad is looking pimpin' now that TOTS Cillessen and TOTS De Jong have been released.
Kit Harrington said he's not coming back. Whether he is lying though is another matter

I feel like he has to say that though, it totally ruins the surprise if he says he'll be back next year.
1. Arsenal
2. Chelsea
3. United
4. City
5. Spurs
6. Liverpool
Didn't say we had a chance, nor that I want to sign him. Sure, if he became available, I'd like him at Chelsea because he'd fit in nicely. In saying that, I think it's a smart move by Chelsea to request a top player in return for Cech in a bid to even out gain you'd get from getting a top keeper. Not that I believe it will happen, we'll no doubt just settle for a cash deal, but may as well try to ruffle a few feathers in the process.

Irrespective of all of this, you were never going to be able to 'unsettle' Oxlade-Chamberlain as you put it because he wouldn't want to leave.
I'd be unsettling Ox as much as possible while sorting out the Cech deal. Need to fuck with Wenger a bit more first before letting him get his man.

Also talk in Russia is that Chelsea will be signing Witsel, ironically, also has Mendes as his agent. Would be a excellent addition if true.

Oxlade-Chamberlain would only leave Arsenal if Wenger told him to go, and he won't do that. You've got no chance. We'd sooner pull out of the Cech deal than sell the Ox.
Hes been brilliant tonight, best performance Ive seen from him. But you got to agree hes not consistent enough

This is complete nonsense. Been great for Arsenal since his return from injury - literally hasn't had a bad game. Prior to that he was playing well for us and was England's best player for numerous games.
Baffles me why people want to hate Wilshere so much.

He's one of our best players, if not the best.

Spot on. Still see idiots calling him overrated all the time though.
Just finished binging on the new season of OITNB

Any good?
Don't think i've ever seen anyone use Sneijder up front before. Is he any good there?

Better than I expected.

The only thing he really lacks is pace - aside from that, his finishing is great, he's two-footed, he has great footwork and his dribbling is very good. Plus his set-piece are insane.
What an episode.
Having great fun with this squad at the moment.

FM2020 SALE