Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 36 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 240265 changes from 759 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 240212 changes from 759 contributors.
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Everton Teampack
pedrofski12 broke the record for FM2019 Highest Scoring Game with (2-21) 23
pedrofski12 broke the record for FM2019 Biggest Defeat with (2-21) 19
A11_Smithy commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Footygamer added a video: Total Control - SD Huesca - #45 The Survival Party! | Football Manager 2019
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
diego1960 commented on: Schweigi's Standard Logos
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
daveymac commented on: Looking for a new laptop
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: THE STORY OF THE SAVE | Boston/Villa/Arsenal | Football Manager 2019
A new version of our data update was released with 240102 changes from 758 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 240094 changes from 758 contributors.
A11_Smithy commented on: Fixtures generator
ilidioalves commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
_Lio_ commented on: FCā€™12 Portugal ā€“ Liga NOS 2016/17 ā€“ update 1.1
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Mix Uganda Mixpack
ric_sa commented on: FMC FLUT skin for FM v 1.10 [released]
A new version of our data update was released with 240092 changes from 758 contributors.
beto jr commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Raulic commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
beto jr commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
NickHastie commented on: Football Manager 11 Graphics
NickHastie added a topic: Football Manager 11 Graphics
mons commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM19 Megapack - 11.14 OUT NOW [08/10/2019]
A new version of our data update was released with 240065 changes from 758 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 240015 changes from 758 contributors.
Telegram Sam Comments
Thanks for adding it again and for all the work put in.
Why is this file currently unavailable to download?
This ended too soon
I'll be following.
Also, I do miss this place. Was a period of my life when I was on here every day pretty much. Simpler times...
Is there anywhere to browse the old forums, aside from Wayback Machine? Has a bunch of missing pages.
I watched it yesterday. Good film, not anything amazing though.

So far none of the Best Picture nominees that I have seen have been better than Sicario.

Just back from seeing it now, I thought it was fantastic. Made for an enthralling watch even though most of it was people sitting around talking. A really fascinating story.

I love Sicario but I wouldn't have it for Best Picture.
Jamie T - Chaka Demus.
Seeing Spotlight tonight. Last of the Oscar nominees I've not seen yet.
Still remember the endless Old Firm arguments - Kazzy, Stan Petrov etc

Those were the days.

This Is England steelbook, £6.99.
The business United are doing makes me increasingly nervous about our own. I worry that Wenger might be content with what he's got which would be a disaster.
I miss the buzz of this place in it's heyday. I know everyone always moans about it but damn, once upon a time I could spend evenings posting on here. Perhaps I'm just getting old.
I didn't know roller blades could go that fast.
TOTS Soriano is a machine.

I'm being bullish, obviously, and my opinion will probably change by the end of the window but I'm feeling confident at the moment.
You old, mate.
My Dutch squad is looking pimpin' now that TOTS Cillessen and TOTS De Jong have been released.
Kit Harrington said he's not coming back. Whether he is lying though is another matter

I feel like he has to say that though, it totally ruins the surprise if he says he'll be back next year.
1. Arsenal
2. Chelsea
3. United
4. City
5. Spurs
6. Liverpool
Didn't say we had a chance, nor that I want to sign him. Sure, if he became available, I'd like him at Chelsea because he'd fit in nicely. In saying that, I think it's a smart move by Chelsea to request a top player in return for Cech in a bid to even out gain you'd get from getting a top keeper. Not that I believe it will happen, we'll no doubt just settle for a cash deal, but may as well try to ruffle a few feathers in the process.

Irrespective of all of this, you were never going to be able to 'unsettle' Oxlade-Chamberlain as you put it because he wouldn't want to leave.
I'd be unsettling Ox as much as possible while sorting out the Cech deal. Need to fuck with Wenger a bit more first before letting him get his man.

Also talk in Russia is that Chelsea will be signing Witsel, ironically, also has Mendes as his agent. Would be a excellent addition if true.

Oxlade-Chamberlain would only leave Arsenal if Wenger told him to go, and he won't do that. You've got no chance. We'd sooner pull out of the Cech deal than sell the Ox.
Hes been brilliant tonight, best performance Ive seen from him. But you got to agree hes not consistent enough

This is complete nonsense. Been great for Arsenal since his return from injury - literally hasn't had a bad game. Prior to that he was playing well for us and was England's best player for numerous games.
Baffles me why people want to hate Wilshere so much.

He's one of our best players, if not the best.

Spot on. Still see idiots calling him overrated all the time though.
Just finished binging on the new season of OITNB

Any good?
Don't think i've ever seen anyone use Sneijder up front before. Is he any good there?

Better than I expected.

The only thing he really lacks is pace - aside from that, his finishing is great, he's two-footed, he has great footwork and his dribbling is very good. Plus his set-piece are insane.
What an episode.
Having great fun with this squad at the moment.

Shit first half, much better second. Deserved a point and after the huge luck United got at the Emirates earlier in the season the deflected goal we got today was only fair.

Ramsey is fucking brilliant.

FM2020 SALE