Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 23 minutes ago
ArnDaddy commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 6661 changes from 50 contributors.
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Footygamer added a video: FM20 Manchester United Career Mode | Fixing Man United Ep37 | Football Manager 2020 Stream Replay
ArnDaddy commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
WorkTheSpace added a video: Park To Prem FM20 | Tow Law Town #56 - £5 MILLION BID... | Football Manager 2020
SuperSpurs1882 commented on: Squad pages and panels resetting
SuperSpurs1882 added a topic: Squad pages and panels resetting
maredelboy commented on: Serbia - All leagues Megapack SS'2019/20 Relink! (07/02/20)
Rashidi added a video: Kingstonian Diaries - Ep 21 Galileo Appears Football Manager 2020
attlee74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
mozinho commented on: Standard Official Kits FM2017 Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 6598 changes from 50 contributors.
KillKeny commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.06 OUT NOW [22/02/2020]
A new version of our data update was released with 6536 changes from 48 contributors.
VP. commented on: VP's Definitely Maybe - 3-2-3-2 - V4
Grimnir commented on: 2019/20 Champions League
Grimnir commented on: VP's Definitely Maybe - 3-2-3-2 - V4
A new version of our data update was released with 6512 changes from 48 contributors.
gaetan0 commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.7
Qvordrup commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Qvordrup added a download: Pending improvement mixpack 6 [10 images] - also includes remove.bg cut
Alexao Pachanga commented on: 3D Fantasy Kits Thread
Alexao Pachanga commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: Vanarama National Missing Staff Mixpack
VP. commented on: Arsenal, Managed By A Fan
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Kotoko commented on: Korea - K1 League 3D'2020 for FM20 New! (25.02.20)
Sukiru commented on: No More Foreigner!
Telegram Sam Comments
sup fam

If I order from here now can I play the beta?
Thanks for adding it again and for all the work put in.
Why is this file currently unavailable to download?
This ended too soon
I'll be following.
Also, I do miss this place. Was a period of my life when I was on here every day pretty much. Simpler times...
Is there anywhere to browse the old forums, aside from Wayback Machine? Has a bunch of missing pages.
I watched it yesterday. Good film, not anything amazing though.

So far none of the Best Picture nominees that I have seen have been better than Sicario.

Just back from seeing it now, I thought it was fantastic. Made for an enthralling watch even though most of it was people sitting around talking. A really fascinating story.

I love Sicario but I wouldn't have it for Best Picture.
Jamie T - Chaka Demus.
Seeing Spotlight tonight. Last of the Oscar nominees I've not seen yet.
Still remember the endless Old Firm arguments - Kazzy, Stan Petrov etc

Those were the days.

This Is England steelbook, £6.99.
The business United are doing makes me increasingly nervous about our own. I worry that Wenger might be content with what he's got which would be a disaster.
I miss the buzz of this place in it's heyday. I know everyone always moans about it but damn, once upon a time I could spend evenings posting on here. Perhaps I'm just getting old.
I didn't know roller blades could go that fast.
TOTS Soriano is a machine.

I'm being bullish, obviously, and my opinion will probably change by the end of the window but I'm feeling confident at the moment.
You old, mate.
My Dutch squad is looking pimpin' now that TOTS Cillessen and TOTS De Jong have been released.
Kit Harrington said he's not coming back. Whether he is lying though is another matter

I feel like he has to say that though, it totally ruins the surprise if he says he'll be back next year.
1. Arsenal
2. Chelsea
3. United
4. City
5. Spurs
6. Liverpool
Didn't say we had a chance, nor that I want to sign him. Sure, if he became available, I'd like him at Chelsea because he'd fit in nicely. In saying that, I think it's a smart move by Chelsea to request a top player in return for Cech in a bid to even out gain you'd get from getting a top keeper. Not that I believe it will happen, we'll no doubt just settle for a cash deal, but may as well try to ruffle a few feathers in the process.

Irrespective of all of this, you were never going to be able to 'unsettle' Oxlade-Chamberlain as you put it because he wouldn't want to leave.
I'd be unsettling Ox as much as possible while sorting out the Cech deal. Need to fuck with Wenger a bit more first before letting him get his man.

Also talk in Russia is that Chelsea will be signing Witsel, ironically, also has Mendes as his agent. Would be a excellent addition if true.

Oxlade-Chamberlain would only leave Arsenal if Wenger told him to go, and he won't do that. You've got no chance. We'd sooner pull out of the Cech deal than sell the Ox.
Hes been brilliant tonight, best performance Ive seen from him. But you got to agree hes not consistent enough

This is complete nonsense. Been great for Arsenal since his return from injury - literally hasn't had a bad game. Prior to that he was playing well for us and was England's best player for numerous games.
Baffles me why people want to hate Wilshere so much.

He's one of our best players, if not the best.

Spot on. Still see idiots calling him overrated all the time though.
Just finished binging on the new season of OITNB

Any good?
Don't think i've ever seen anyone use Sneijder up front before. Is he any good there?

Better than I expected.

The only thing he really lacks is pace - aside from that, his finishing is great, he's two-footed, he has great footwork and his dribbling is very good. Plus his set-piece are insane.
What an episode.
Having great fun with this squad at the moment.