Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 2 minutes ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: C' Chartres Football Teampack
ninjanevo commented on: Thor's Hammer 2.0 (BETA)
cmizer0608 commented on: Thor's Hammer 2.0 (BETA)
Mackanx commented on: Thor's Hammer 2.0 (BETA)
bburnrover commented on: TCM19 Logopack by TCMLogos
Juancr7 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Juancr7 added a download: Mixpack Liga MX 20 Parte 1 Mixpack
A new version of our data update was released with 246219 changes from 781 contributors.
Fidney commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.4 for FM20 beta [released on 14/11/2019]
Bearded Shrimper commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.4 for FM20 beta [released on 14/11/2019]
brookie14022 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Joe125 commented on: Thor's Hammer 2.0 (BETA)
Joe125 commented on: Thor's Hammer 2.0 (BETA)
qwaz commented on: 3D backgrounds are completely gone (FM2020 beta)
hammer9 commented on: SS 19/20 WIP Thread New!
mons commented on: 3D backgrounds are completely gone (FM2020 beta)
A11_Smithy commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
VP. commented on: 3D backgrounds are completely gone (FM2020 beta)
qwaz commented on: 3D backgrounds are completely gone (FM2020 beta)
mons commented on: 3D backgrounds are completely gone (FM2020 beta)
qwaz commented on: 3D backgrounds are completely gone (FM2020 beta)
mons commented on: 3D backgrounds are completely gone (FM2020 beta)
Qvordrup commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
qwaz commented on: 3D backgrounds are completely gone (FM2020 beta)
VP. completed a season in their Football Manager career: My FM20 Career
qwaz commented on: 3D backgrounds are completely gone (FM2020 beta)
mons commented on: 3D backgrounds are completely gone (FM2020 beta)
VP. commented on: My FM20 Career
Mr. T Comments
@Mr. T why didn't you do that yourself? you've cut a few for me & done an excellent job. I'm happy to cut one for you in return, but that was an easy cut. you could have done that in your sleep.

There isn't a version of the program i normally use out for the newest Mac update, so i need to wait until there's a new version out

Thanks for the cut mate

Great one @mons, thanks!
Damn @Mustang13297 you're quick, thanks!
Wrong category
@Mr. T just because I have a huge respect for you I have to ask you about this one.What is wrong with current one mate,since they are almost the same.Maybe some skin colours change would be enough.Most likely I would reject this one.

Yeah just the lighting being better i guess mate, you can reject it if u don't think it's worth the time for a cutter and i'll just get it done when i can cut again myself
Oh dear, that's a pity! Will using remove.bg and Photoshop to edit/resize the resulting cut not work either till then?

Yeah i could maybe try that in the meantime

Seems i'm out of the game for a bit guys. If anyone else uses a Mac and Vertus Fluid Mask, don't update yet!

that's just a different picture but on a less sunny day...
why would you want a better picture of this lad unless you are him or know him? crap footballer.
might be slightly better but not worth cutting. I wont waste my time.

It is an improvement and not all of us play only with teams in the top 5 leagues. If you don't want to cut it then don't. You don't have to make a comment on it
What do you mean? I don't understand

I'm guessing he's saying that he's 19 years old in the pic dydwo sent, but i could be wrong
just removed the worst green parts.

Tak mate, har ellers prøvet at fjerne det grønne denne gang

If my workings are right, the game should be out on November 8 so the beta should be out around October 25, which means I'd hope to release the 12.0 basepack slightly before then - so you should be fine

Work on colours and lighting ongoing already, don't worry

Thanks for uploading the cut elsewhere

Ok that should be fine then, great work all year mate, here's to another year with many cuts
@Mr. T - great work as always. I sure hope you manage to finish the couple of packs you've got left so they all get included in 12.0

I can't seem to open 54005868, and it's slightly larger in filesize than all the others. Can you upload it individually please?

I'll try my best, time isn't there until the week after next week, but it's my goal to get them done. Remember u need to help me out with the colours and lighting if u can mate

Will do!
@Simonmeds, I haven't had the time to compare them, but is this request really necessary when @Mr. T released this pack a couple of weeks ago? I appreciate you may not have been aware, and it's not your fault they haven't been added to the MP yet

Some of the sources are the same, if there is anyone u want after next update u can tag me if u make another pack @Simonmeds
Hey @Sander Nilsen

It seems ur packs are of the wrong sizes (cuts have to be 250x250) also it looks like the cuts have a little snow around them.

@mons