Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 28 minutes ago
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Eredivisie Mixpack Mixpack
weeniehutjr commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 520832 changes from 918 contributors.
xfredxz commented on: My win and draw icons have changed color, how do I fix?
xfredxz added a topic: My win and draw icons have changed color, how do I fix?
A new version of our data update was released with 318001 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 26758 changes from 166 contributors.
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Lebohang Mokoena added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 10 [27 requests]
A new version of our data update was released with 520783 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317962 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 26696 changes from 166 contributors.
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - The Head Coach
pertazeta commented on: FM18 data update for winter 2019
Golden FM added a video: Regen Rovers Revelations #13 - The Regen Rovers Universe So Far! | Football Manager 2019
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Lebohang Mokoena added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 9 [26 requests]
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Source links
aurelien.aurand commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
TheDoc13 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
HRiddick commented on: Source links
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Source links
Denniss_9 broke the record for FM2019 Most Consecutive Games Without Conceding with 18
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: FC Arlanda [11.07] Teampack
Thompsson Comments
Which skin are you using?

I can also collect other clubs from First Slovenian League if you're interested.
I made little mistake with Player ID. Correct player ID is 29210515.
Great work @Steinerized, thanks a lot!
Better try this general Adidas template. Layers are already sorted for Maribor kit. You just have to colour it and add logos

Great, thanks a lot mate!
Nottingham Forest H/A

No, I'm not doing full Championship :-P

Mate can I ask you for this Nottm Forest PSD file?

I'll try to make Maribor kits myself from this template. It's time to start learning )

Thanks in advance!
@bolid74 Hello mate!

I know you're busy and you're not taking requests, but this is last time. Can you please make this one again, like last time? It does not matter how away kit looks.

Thanks a lot in advance mate!

Pozdrav u Istro i Hvala!
Hello guys!

Any plans on doing PrvaLiga Telekom Slovenije (1. Slovenian League) 3D kits?

I'm happy to do research if anyone decides to do it.

And of course thanks (to all kitmakers) for all your hard work!
Thank you @fumuj for great and quick work!
I usually don't take requests, however in this case I had this Adidas model already made so it wasn't to much work. I also did it in the interest of improving croatian-slovenian relations :-P

Thanks mate, don't worry about away kit, it's okay like that

Hvala i pozdrave u Istro!
My hometown club, Istra 1961, home and away:

Hello mate!

Can I ask you for NK Maribor 3d kits?

Thanks for help in advance!

Pozdrav iz Maribora!
No worries. Before going to all that trouble, I'll have a look later tonight at the default Nottm Forest SI cuts to see whether any are from the same sources as you have requested and see if they should and can be added instead. I'll get in touch via PM

Great! Thanks for help!
Thanks for answer!
I have the latest version of the megapack but a lot of pictures are old, I know it's my mistake that I put all photos in my request and not just photos that must me replaced.
I'll look exactly which photos need to be replaced and I'll upload new request.
Thanks for help, have a great day!
Nope just the cups, premiership and some of the champions teams at most. All 92 clubs is just fat too much work for one person. If other people want to get involved and contribute then I may reconsider

Thanks for answer! I completely understand. I hope that Nottingham Forest will be done if you decide to do some Championship clubs. Thanks again for great work!
Only for Celtic, Rangers and any Betfred or Scottish Cup games played at Celtic Park, Hampded Park or Ibrox. Right now we can't choose which stadiums use Video LCD adboards, hopefully this will change in FM18. Once I finish the Scottish Premier League clubs I'll work on the EPL and English Cups.

Great work! Can we also expect English Championship, League 1,...?
I think that is improvment
to the current pictures. And there are a lot of missing pics for NK Maribor, so I think those pics are improvement. I hope you agree.

Kind regards.

@BajaHater
So quality isn't good enough?

Thanks for help guys! I really appreciate this!

Can you anyway make pack for my personal use please if you think that pictures isn't quality enough.

Thanks in advance!

Greetings, Thompsson!
Can someone please help me with this "fantasy" Crystal Palace logo https://s29.postimg.org/pb5e3zu07/cpfc.png. I want metallic logo please.

Thanks for help and have a great day!

Greetings, Thompsson!
Post moved.

Sorry to disappoint. We try to strike a balance between quality of image and how recent it is. In general we prefer a better-quality image to a more recent one, even if the former is a couple of years older than the latter. Should you find better-quality sources for this season's photoshoot, then I have no doubt that they'll get cut

No problem at all mate, I completely understand. If I found better quality photos I will post here. Thanks for answer and help.

Have a great day mate!

Greetings, Thompsson.
Hi there. Most, if not all, of the senior Nottingham Forest team have images in the megapack already which are of a better quality than anything which can be cut from sources that small, I'm afraid...

Thanks for answer mate. I'll try to get better quality photos.

Cheers
Hello!

I have request if it's possible.

Team: NOTTINGHAM FOREST
Link to photos: NFFC faces
I know that quality isn't the best, but that's all I found.
Photos are from NFFC player profiles

UID's are from FM 2015 because I use FM 2015 not FM 2016.

Thanks in advance for help and have a great day!

Cheers, Thompsson.
Thanks a lot mate!
Hello!

I have one question. Have anyone that Brimingham City http://shrani.si/f/7/d7/3m1LOi4U/1/birmingham-city-fc-hd-lo.png metallic logo?

Thanks for help!

Greetings, Thompsson.
Hello!

I have one question. Have anyone that Brimingham City http://shrani.si/f/7/d7/3m1LOi4U/birmingham-city-fc-hd-lo.png metallic logo?

Thanks for help!

Greetings, Thompsson.
posted in the pack update thread

Thanks mate, you're great!
Nottingham Forest 3rd kit:

Delete this, it was a mistake.