Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 4 minutes ago
hammer9 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
kingrobbo commented on: International tournaments
dml84 commented on: International tournaments
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.3 for FM20.2.1 [released on 09/12/2019]
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
mons added a download: Scottish Premiership new pack 2 Mixpack
crosby87 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.3 for FM20.2.1 [released on 09/12/2019]
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Ben Tanner commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
DarrenToon commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
VP. commented on: VP's Journeyman Career
VP. commented on: International tournaments
M6 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Enos commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
dml84 commented on: International tournaments
dml84 added a topic: International tournaments
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Burton Albion (Youth and Staff) Teampack
stetay2 commented on: (WIP) England Down To Level 10 With FA Competitions
tongey commented on: The 'Worldwide' Win It All Journeyman
tongey added a career: The 'Worldwide' Win It All Journeyman
bolid74 commented on: England - English Level 7-8 SS'2019/20 Relink! (11/12/19)
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - The Head Coach
hammer9 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2019-20 Relink! (29/11/19)
DazS8 commented on: FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1
VP. commented on: VP's Journeyman Career
Stefan Herrmann commented on: FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1
stakel84 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
StefTo87 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
dezzy1690 Comments
@dezzy1690, unless you're requesting people from different sources, there's not much point in doing so with the same source just to get a 250x250 instead of 180x180. We'd never get anything else done

That's fair enough Mons, I can see where your coming from there, I'll make sure any improvements are better and different from original in future
@dezzy1690, can you please request this with the player's UID?

Hey Mons, I've uploaded the pack again with the UID's sorry abut that.

Thanks very much for that, much appreciated
I was wondering if anyone had the Glasgow Rangers white RFC they could upload in all sizes? ID: 1570 I've tried searching the site and the one in the alternative pack is blue.
Hi there. At the moment my profile pic is just a black silhouette, even though I have created a manager from a picture of me. Is there any way of adding a profile pic of myself to the game as in previous years?

Cheers!

Hey, here is a mod from the SI community to have your manager face pics back in the game.

@dezzy1690, our cutters are very good, but they're not miracle makers - they can't just get that great, big watermark on the guy's face to disappear you know

I had faith in the awesomeness of the cutters Mons, but if i'm totally honest I didn't think anyone would take up the challenge in the 1st place so I applaud the quality of workers on the site
When I click in to the player screen I get all the drop menus the way I want it on the profile ie: attributes, career stats, biography and the rest. as soon as I click out and click on another player profile they don't stay the way I set them up on the 1st one. Any idea how I can fix this so they stay the way I want?
Hi there, could someone cut this for me please? thanks very much.

Fidney,

That's unbelievable that a capital "K" could cause so much trouble Anyway cheers for all your help, that's it sorted now and looks the business. Cheers again.
So I moved the folders to the correct place as you can see from the 1st screen shot, but the second screen shows there still not working properly for the GK and numbers, I'm now officially stumped

http://i60.tinypic.com/34i5t9z.jpg http://i61.tinypic.com/2j2yik0.jpg

Fidney,

Here is a screenshot of where my kits were put, and the numbers file is there too

Fidney,

That pack worked a treat apart from the goalkeeper jersey it still seems to have the shadow of the old kit, any ideas?

I just noticed this on the tactic screen before the game and it looks like there is a kit overlapping the kits I have. I use SS15 kits. Any ideas how to fix this problem?

Like this you mean??

Like this you mean??

I'd love that panel if possible mate? I've been wishing for ages that my kitpacks would get more use in the game and this seems like a great way to do that

Tried a few things mate, but just can't seem to get a solid background instead of a clear one, will keep at it
Is there any of the top graphics/panels/skin experts on here can tell me how to darken the background behind the kits and stats (see attached image)? If anyone wants a go at it I can email them the panels file I have.

Thanks in advance guys.

By chrisroberts1991 | Permalink | On 06 June 2013 - 20:31 PM
That's already been made if you look through the thread.

Sorry about that just didn't go back enough earlier, so found it, thanks
Could someone make the new Manchester United 13/14 home kit please?

http://i42.tinypic.com/909l37.jpg http://i42.tinypic.com/33ni3dj.jpg
By Rowan | Permalink | On 04 December 2012 - 13:46 PM
They should be fine...still showing on my Mediafire page HERE, but I'll upload a copy to Susie's servers as well....HERE

Hi Rowan, I'm using a really dark skin, do you have these default faces in a lighter shade?
This is not a request, but this picture below was cut by someone I can't remember who it was but was wondering if anyone still had it in there collection could they upload it again. Thanks

By hammer9 | Permalink | On 08 November 2012 - 22:34 PM
megapack ok but what type of facepack?

ahh sorry hammer its the cut out style, here is a pic of the Carbon profile so you can see what I'm getting at. Actually its not Carbon its OPZ Beam 5.

By hammer9 | Permalink | On 07 November 2012 - 22:56 PM
which facepacks you download from?

the megapack from off the site
By hammer9 | Permalink | On 07 November 2012 - 21:46 PM
yeah if your facepack 180 x 180 to resize 220 x 220 will blurred, thats you need more size than 220 x 220 can resize to 220 x 220 will be ok.

AHHH just realized the original size is 180x180 and I'm looking for the mod to make them bigger!! DOO, so the size in the Carbon Skin must be about 300x300 and thats why there mega blurry
By mons | Permalink | On 07 November 2012 - 09:10 AM
Nobody looks to have made one yet - we shall await with anticipation for a hero to emerge

cheers for the update mons, I downloaded a Skin from another site, the skin was called Carbon skin and whoever created the skin has a face mod in it but i'd say its more 220x200 or it could even be more as the cut outs were so big they were blurred!!!

Had a search around the forum and wondered if anyone had created the 180x180 facepack mod?
By Syers | Permalink | On 04 November 2012 - 22:51 PM
Not too sure. Frankly I can't see why would want to, just makes the game unrealistic.

sometimes I like a challenge and don't load the file, and sometimes I do load it and have a non work permit game, but the reason is I like the choice of doing this thats all.
In the last 2 FM's i have used a work permit fill that was created back in FM11. this basically made you be able to sign any foreign player in any country without the need for a work permit. When FM12 was released I simple loaded the old dbc file into the FM12 editor and saved the file and again it worked in this game. Now I have tried the exact same with this years game and I doesnt seem to work now. Can anyone help me with this one? any help would be much appreciated, thanks
By terrypmarshall | Permalink | On 28 October 2012 - 07:45 AM
@dezzy1690 Its not on rapidshare. Click the download button at the top of this page.

@moetto Good luck mate, give us feedback. Hope you get good results.

it has the rapidshare link at the bottom of the page there are no other links when i click the download button at the top of the page
Rapidshare link is not working for me, could someone upload a new link for me please? Thanks