Football Manager 2021 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 25 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 184365 changes from 681 contributors.
bktr_025 commented on: SS Template Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 184364 changes from 681 contributors.
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: šŸ† Trophies Request Thread
Footygamer commented on: No Subscription
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: šŸ† Trophies Request Thread
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: šŸ† Trophies Request Thread
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v5.6 [29/09/2020]
A new version of our data update was released with 184338 changes from 681 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 184299 changes from 681 contributors.
Carlito85 commented on: 3D Fantasy Kits Thread
Wink commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 184261 changes from 681 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4.4 v0.5 for SS'2020/21 kits on FM20 only (28/09/20) Relink!
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4.4 v2.9 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (28/09/20) Relink!
hammer9 commented on: Croatia - HT Prva Liga SS'2020/21 by bolid74 Relink! (28/09/20)
hammer9 commented on: Croatia - HT Prva Liga 3D'2020/21 for FM20 Relink! (28/09/20)
A new version of our data update was released with 184254 changes from 681 contributors.
prydz commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
mons commented on: No Subscription
DNZY commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
Foteex commented on: FCā€™12 Official Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 184247 changes from 681 contributors.
nickl90 commented on: No Subscription
nickl90 added a topic: No Subscription
A new version of our data update was released with 184214 changes from 681 contributors.
Justsnooze commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.3 Out Now!!!
attlee74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
hammer9 commented on: Zimbabwe - Premier Soccer League SS'2019-20 Relink! (28/09/20)
Orestinho commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
DarkXess Comments
You going to make this work for FM20 mate? would love to use it again, thanks
Stop posting about wages and buyout options when no such info has been released, all sources are saying its just a 6-month loan with NO buyout.
I have found out why it isn't working now, I remember using a version of this years ago and was checking how it
worked then and you have the installation instructions incorrect.

It should be this:
Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2020 / extract (panels) folder here.

Not this:
Simply extract the panels folder into you Graphics folder and you will see the huge option when you next load the game.
It is now working for me fine

You have to create a folder called textures then put the pitch folder in it....that is the way we always did it before .....the same with 3d match balls.
This is the method I followed and it def works

Righteo, got it, thanks
Just to confirm, you put the (pitch) folder inside of the game folder as so:

Thanks
Okay, now that im on the correct game/thread haha here are some I have found not working:

- Internacional (away)
- Fluminense (away)
- Bahia (away)
- Belenenses SAD (home / away / 3rd)
- GIL Vicente (home / away)
- Santa Clara (3rd)
- Tondela (3rd)
- Athletic (3rd)
- AaB (3rd)
- AC Horsens (3rd)
is it for FM20 if yeah, its wrong place...this is SSKCC FM19 thread!

because all working fine on FM19 tho....can you take this list to this one- https://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/51933/some-kits-not-working-sskcc2023-v01-for-ss201920-kits-on-fm20-only-030120-new

thanks

Oooops sorry mate, thought this was for FM20 my bad

Hi, a few I have come across not working:

- Celtic (3rd)
- Kilmarnock (3rd)
- Rangers (3rd)
- Dortmund (3rd)
- RB Leipzig (away)
- Schalke 04 (3rd)
- Wolfsburg (home / away)
- Bahia (away)
- Internacional (away)
- Fluminense (away)
- Amiens (3rd)
- Angers (3rd)
- Monaco (3rd)
- Rennais (3rd)
- Strasbourg (3rd)
- Toulouse (3rd)
- AA Gent (home / away)
- Anderlecht (3rd)
- Zulte Waregem (3rd)
- Belenenses SAD (home / away / 3rd)
- GIL Vicente (home / away)
- Santa Clara (3rd)
- Tondela (3rd)
- Athletic (3rd)
Isn't working for me, had done in previous version of FM but this isn't working as of right now.
Last year's version did leave beta. I'm not sure how I have a history of not finishing skins when I've made 3 and haven't finished 1, which is the current year's skin. The skin is very much still in development, If you want a skin hastily thrown together with different parts of other people's work then there's plenty of other skins out there. I'd prefer to spend the time to work on everything myself and make something original.

I understand that, and sorry if it came across wrong, but maybe you should also update your original post and the download page to being what version AND by answering your replies from people how like your work
I'm beginning to lose hope in having this for FM 17. Sad days...

wannachupbrew is like this, he has a history of making skins and not finishing them, look at his FM16 one, the same old - it never left beta.
Someone already mentioned about Corinthians home kit not working, well in the latest version
it's still not working. Any ideas for a fix or what is wrong? thanks.
Hey mate, loving the skin, but how can I change the news text to default? title and inner text is a silver unbold text in your skin, I don't like it so would like to change back to default, is it possible?

If you want me to post some screens to show what I mean I would be happy to. Thanks
?!?!?

next time speak english please!

He just said that "ive been looking for this for a long time, thank you for sharing"
Any news on when the Jupiler League (Eerste Divisie) is being made? thanks for your work on this too
By mons | Permalink | On 16 December 2012 - 14:51 PM
5.0 will be enough, also remember to download any update packs released since then

Thanks alot mate
Hey guys, hope this is the right place for asking, Anyways im wondering that if I download
the Megapack 5.0 (torrent file) do I also need to download the Megapack 4.0 also? or the 5.0
pack has everything I need from the 4.0 pack too?

Thanks