Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 18 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 197868 changes from 646 contributors.
DNZY commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
cebul commented on: Update of the old teampack
cebul added a topic: Update of the old teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 197803 changes from 645 contributors.
bloha1 commented on: Totally random potential abilities
A new version of our data update was released with 197791 changes from 645 contributors.
Looch commented on: Eskins At The Wheel - Man Utd
Dan commented on: The Lower League Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 197763 changes from 645 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 197578 changes from 644 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 197577 changes from 644 contributors.
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: NK Maribor Teampack
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Sporting Clube de Portugal - Futebol, SAD Teampack
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Olympiacos U20 Teampack
sparta1888 added a download: Boca Juniors & River Plate Kits 2014-15
crazyanimals commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier,Championship,League 1&2,National & national south New!) SS'2019-20 Relink! (21/08/19)
A new version of our data update was released with 197428 changes from 644 contributors.
carlos-fierro commented on: Fierro facepacks 2020
carlos-fierro added a topic: Fierro facepacks 2020
A new version of our data update was released with 197414 changes from 644 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - CA-PA Changes
ps_beldjs commented on: Balls 3D for FM 19
djl4485 commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - CA-PA Changes
ps_beldjs commented on: Balls 3D for FM 19
Megenhos Comments
Well, I had one unfortunate case. Back when I was playing with Liverpool, I purchased Kuki and in like 2-3 months, he got a injury for half a season or something like that. The funny thing is, when he got back, he got another injury for 3 months and after that a 2 months one. It was pretty strange for me to the point I actually sent a message to SI support and the reply was: "Just bad luck ".

But after that, I rarely (or none at all) had another case like this so I guess it's based on your luck.
Hiya there, it's not bad for a first cut and kudos to you for trying

However, to be a truly good cut, the hair details would need to be much better defined because there's some strands of hair in the source image which were not included in your cut. There's also some facial hair on our right which is not included in the cut. In cases where the source image has a difficult background or is not of a very quality, I could ignore these, but with a source as good as that, it's a pity not to make full use of the quality provided

What technique and program are you using? I recommend starting with more simple cuts at first, with high-quality sources for players with no or closely-cut hair on a white background and then start increasing the complexity of the cuts as you keep learning to improve your cutting skills.

Good luck and I hope we see more work from you soon

I'm using Photoshop. It was a simple cut out as I wanted to discover a few things and test them. Now I'm trying with the Background Eraser Tool and although it seems pretty boring at some point, I'm managing to extract a few more parts of hair: https://s24.postimg.org/bdlpe22rp/image.png , but there are some parts of the hair (the smaller ones) that I can't seem to extract.

Thoughts on this ?: https://s28.postimg.org/dlrj1rdkt/test.png

Original: ...
Delete, wrong player ID.
Hey there. I can't seem to match the site image count and file size (4.75 GB with 254080). I downloaded all the parts + changes, deleted them, then downloaded the torrent (...) and added the changes, but the number is the same: 4.63 GB with 213577. Obviously, some files are missing so is there something I can do about this?
//Managed to fix it.

@mons I wouldn't have made the request but I don't find his picture in the megapack. Have the latest version, but there is no photo for ID 1123.