Croatian Lower Leagues (Level 4)
- Highest four Croatian national football levels are activated
- 733 low-league clubs are created along with regional divisions
- 1003 stadiums created so every club now has it's own
- 732 new towns & cities entries
- All divisions now have regional borders
- Total of 57068 base changes
Cro-Manager Research Team are presenting you the first version of Cro-Update. It's a good start and great base for future upgrades. We kindly ask you to not be too harsh if you find some minor errors. Instead, we are on dispositional for fixing them in the future versions so you're free to point us on everything you think it's not good.
It's really important to notice that our team will be working on upgrades for this database and we're hoping that we'll soon activate all national levels but we need all help we can get so if you are interested in helping us making this update as functional as it can be, please contact us.
We're really hoping that you'll find this update useful and talk to us about all suggestions, informations and criticism so we can improve all future versions.
How to add Croatian lower leagues in FM16
1. Move the downloaded .fmf file to:
\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\editor data\
Create folder "editor data" if it doesn't exist already.
2. Run Football Manager 2016 and start new save with this database enabled.
3. It's highly recommended to disable "Do not Add Key Staff" and enable "Add Players to Playable Teams" in advanced options.
4. It's also recommended to load all players from Croatia using the Advanced... Database Size options.
- Created By: CRooY3
- Date Created: 29 Jan 2016
- Last Updated: 29 Jan 2016
- Last Comment: 06 Feb 2016
- Downloads: 137
- File Name: CroUpdate2016-v4.3.fmf
- File Size: 469.34kB
- File Type: fmf
- Views: 1313
- Comments: 1