This Football Manager Data Update will Update Football Manager with all the latest real life transfers and player movements. It is updated every day so whenever you start a new Football Manager Career come back here and download the latest data update and be guaranteed to have the most up to date and realistic Football Manager Database possible.
Please see How to Install an FMF file below
An FMF file is not available for the latest version.
There is a more up to date XML version but it requires you to open it in the editor and convert to an FMF File. If you're unsure download the FMF version instead.
A staff member will login soon to upload an updated FMF file
Please see How to Install an XML file below
New XML versions are built everyday at 04:10 am UTC
Our Transfer Update is built by fans of Football Manager just like you and you can contribute your own changes if you find anything wrong. Get started by searching the Football Manager Database below:
If you want to know what's updated, you can browse the entire Football Manager Database with our updated data including latest transfers and new contracts.
- Delete any previous version of our Data Update you may have installed before you start
- Download the FMF version of the data update to your computer using the "Download FMF" button
- Move the FMF file to "Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2021/editor data/" (create the folder if it doesn't exist)
- Start Football Manager and select "New Career Game"
- Download the XML version of the data update to your computer using the "Download XML" button
- Open the Pre Game Editor by going to Steam and searching for "Football Manager 2021 Editor". Make sure you have "Games and Tools" selected not just "Tools"
- Click: File > Import and select the downloaded XML file
- Click: File > Save As and save the FMF file
- Then follow the How to Install an FMF file instructions to install your new FMF file