BrianCloughALegend
17 years ago
1 month ago
Now leeds united takeover has been approved how can you add massimo cellino to leeds because hes chairman of cagliari too
Danko11
11 years ago
3 years ago
there's no way to make someone Chairman of 2 clubs, however, Stan Kroenke has owned Colorado Rapids and Arsenal for a few seasons..in game, there is 2 Stan Kroenke's and they both have the same stats, info, etc.

So I've just created another identical Massimo cellino and made him owner of leeds.
and put the other Massimo cellino's board and fan confidence down to like 20, so he is trying to sell Cagliari once the game starts.
BrianCloughALegend
17 years ago
1 month ago
Brilliant idea thank you
Danko11
11 years ago
3 years ago
I've been waiting for this saga to end for a while so I can start a leeds save,
So I've had a while to work it out lol
radium22
12 years ago
1 year ago
there's no way to make someone Chairman of 2 clubs, however, Stan Kroenke has owned Colorado Rapids and Arsenal for a few seasons..in game, there is 2 Stan Kroenke's and they both have the same stats, info, etc.

So I've just created another identical Massimo cellino and made him owner of leeds.
and put the other Massimo cellino's board and fan confidence down to like 20, so he is trying to sell Cagliari once the game starts.

How do you create someone to make as owner?Is this using the in game editor because I don't see a way to do it.
Tyrion Lannister
11 years ago
4 years ago
Banned
just go into the editor. it can be done.
Danko11
11 years ago
3 years ago
How do you create someone to make as owner?Is this using the in game editor because I don't see a way to do it.

this is with the football manager 2014 editor that you download from steam...not the in-game realtime editor!

You'll need to Login to comment