Outlaw King
15 years ago
18 hours ago
Premium
Hi guys,

When you request a feeder club to increase profile etc, you need to pay anything from 500k to 3m - which is fine.

However, sometimes you start with a feeder club that increases merchandising sales but costs you £0.

My question is: do you get a greater return on ones you pay for? As there's a limit to the number of feeder clubs you're allowed, I'm trying to work out if it's best to cancel the £0 ones as they may not have the same effect...?
Johno
17 years ago
1 week ago
Premium
I think it based on the feeder club reputation. And you get decent income if you tour in that specific country.
DarthRevan182
16 years ago
2 years ago
It's based on your reputation and the stats for the country e.g. affluence and popularity of football. Merchandising works best when you tour that country and have one of their star players playing for you. I have managed this with Real Betis to great effect, Touring South Korea, Japan and USA is the most effective.

To answer your question I don't think the amount you pay affects revenue it's just a partnership that has happened with owners having more than one club.
Outlaw King
15 years ago
18 hours ago
Premium
Cheers lads

Good shout with the touring!

What countries are best then? Probably Japan?
Johno
17 years ago
1 week ago
Premium
Cheers lads

Good shout with the touring!

What countries are best then? Probably Japan?

Either Japan or USA. If I had to pick one I would say USA.

I believe you will get tad more income if you sign big name players from either countries.
edallen2
12 years ago
4 months ago
on fm12 southampton had tadanari lee from japan, so when the olympics was on they had a friendly game at st marys where the club kept the money, plus shirts sales in japan.

You'll need to Login to comment