Chera
16 years ago
3 years ago
Bit of a silly question for some but how do you download from the steam workshop?

I want to download the 'Ivory Coast-League' file. I have subscribed to it but nothing happens?

Thanks in advance.
Crane
14 years ago
6 days ago
Premium
On the main menu go into downloads, and activate it. Make sure the file is ticked before you start up a new game as well.
Tyrion Lannister
11 years ago
4 years ago
Banned
did this work?
Chera
16 years ago
3 years ago
When I go on downloads and click steam workshop an error message comes up and closes the game. So no.

Completely messed up the files.

How do I go about starting for scratch? I.e deleting the game and having it like its brand new?
Johno
17 years ago
3 days ago
Premium
You could take a look on SI forum here and look for Ivory Coast league You will need to create account if you don't have one.

Then you will need to download it and move the file to My Documents>Sport Interactive>Editor data (create one if there isn't one)

Hope this helps
Chera
16 years ago
3 years ago
Yeah cheers going to get some new leagues from there and start a fresh.
Johno
17 years ago
3 days ago
Premium
Yeah cheers going to get some new leagues from there and start a fresh.

You're welcome
Chera
16 years ago
3 years ago
Problem, I deleted it off steam and installed it again only to find it still has all the old information. How do I totally start the game afresh?
Johno
17 years ago
3 days ago
Premium
Problem, I deleted it off steam and installed it again only to find it still has all the old information. How do I totally start the game afresh?

You can look at this - How to delete cache files

If that doesn't work and you want to uninstall it completely - look here

You'll need to Login to comment