BoySharpie
9 years ago
9 years ago
I am currently playing as Preston North End in my first season and seriously lacking a quality winger (on either side tbh).

I've had Bentley on trial for the past two months to try and get him to consider a contract with us as initially he refused to even negotiate.

He looks a cut above my squad and he's finally agreed a deal which I'm about to finalise (dependant on Beavon's move to Rangers).

Has anybody signed him for this level (or higher) and is he any good? I figured for £2k per week with some substantial bonuses he has to be worth a go?

Cheers for any help.
Tyrion Lannister
11 years ago
4 years ago
Banned
yes he is defo worth a shout. his career seemed to take a huge nose dive IRL for whatever reason which culminated in him recently retiring declaring he had fallen out of love with the game. which is a shame really as he was a big talent. FM14 wise, where else are you gunna find a free 28 year old English international winger with decent stats? a good signing for any championship level side.

http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz13/Avatrol/DavidBentley_OverviewAttributes_zps1acddd7c.png

You'll need to Login to comment