KieranMCFC17
10 years ago
1 week ago
i have a 5* head of youth but his scouting knowledge in england is low will this mean i wont get that good of an intake? my youth recruitment is extensive too. im just not getting any good regens
Tyrion Lannister
11 years ago
4 years ago
Banned
to be honest mate, its a complete lottery with youth player intake. I've managed top sides and haven't had a whiff of a decent player when my head of youth development is quality and my facilities were top class.
KieranMCFC17
10 years ago
1 week ago
i was thinking that tbh just want to get a son
KEZ_7
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
I think that the only club I've ever had consistently good recruitment at is Schalke, may be worth looking into their set up in comparison to others to see if there's any outstanding difference. IIRC the location of the club can have an impact too
alilane4
15 years ago
8 years ago
To be honest I haven't had a World Class regen come through any of my youth ranks for a good number of years now. In fairness there should be some balance between your scouts & your facilities that mean you're more likely to produce some quality.

A bit like Southampton have in recent years.
Chera
16 years ago
3 years ago
Surely the standard of junior coaching, youth facilities and youth recruitment network would increase the standard of regens?
Crane
14 years ago
3 days ago
Premium
It increases the likelihood of a higher PA newgen, yeah.
Franck
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
Late reply, but your youth recruitment network controls the PA, junior coaching determines the CA of your youth intake and the youth facilities do the same thing as training facilities, but for youth players.
Tessa
10 years ago
8 years ago
It is a bit annoying when you manage a top club and the best re-gen you get is 3 and a half star potential. Maybe it has something to do with the location of the team I don't know. Maybe increase your scouting range, you may pick up a few youngsters from other countries/continents (Africa, North America, South America)

You'll need to Login to comment