Sooner44
9 years ago
6 years ago
Hi All,

I wonder if anyone can guide me through something? I've rekindled an interest in an old save on FM2011 in the French National division. I have the Backgrounds pack installed and working fine, with player faces, logos etc, no problem.

The issue centres around there is no backgrounds pack for the French National division. All the stadiums for the participating teams I can get pictures for, re-size and allocate these against the Teams ID no problem. My question is, in the Backgrounds folder, I will need to create these pictures (no issue) and a config file. If this new folder is entitled "National" and has the config from for example Ligue 2, with changed Team ID numbers, will this be sufficient - ie can I copy a config file from another "league" then change the team ID's or do I need to create a whole new config?

My apologies if this is a stupid question, but still exploring my way around graphics etc. Again, my apologies if this post us in the wrong section, for some reason I couldn't seem to get the thread going in the graphics section.

Thanks in advance,

All the best

You'll need to Login to comment