seanbee911
10 years ago
8 years ago
Green Man Gaming .

I have put my referral link in here and ill explain how you get FM cheaper

Once u have clicked the link and used it to sign up you will get an email to confirm your account and then in a day or 2 max get an email with a welcome pack that will give u 23% off any given title if you use that on FM it gets you the game and the BETA for £23.10 also because you have signed up via my referral Link you will get 2 quid as soon as you buy the game into your account and also I will also get 2 quid for referring someone after you made your first purchase you get your own link to refer folk and every time someone signs up and purchases something with your link you get 2 quid its a great little referral scheme and a very cheap and efficient site I would recommend it to everyone.

The LINK is here : http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=kebukuci

Get involved guys its superb you will make a lot of credit if you go on the right places and refer folk and you will always get great discounts on your games.
scottpratt
16 years ago
2 years ago
Yes already pre-ordered now im eagerly awaiting my beta code for Thursday midnight so i can get gaming, im off work on the friday so my weekend will be amazing
Shedender
17 years ago
1 month ago
And I thought I was going to be the only one off on Friday ffs. Just wish I was off Saturday morning though...
scottpratt
16 years ago
2 years ago
lol you can be if you really want to be
seanbee911
10 years ago
8 years ago
Mine is pre ordered via green man cant wait the beta has been out on a Wednesday the last two years folk are saying it will be here Thursday I reckon there might be a surprise and it may come out tomorrow ( Wednesday )

I recommend as many people as possible get involved in that green man gaming offer its bloody good and with other good titles coming out soon its a great referral scheme .

You'll need to Login to comment