DaveLong07
9 years ago
3 months ago
Hi all

I'm hoping someone can assist with another graphics problem I'm having. I have recently moved to a new stadium and wanted to add my own pic. I have downloaded a suitable pic, saved it as a png, changed the config file and saved it in the correct folder (did this for Wembley too). However it's not showing in the game. Any ideas?

http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag325/dave_long2/stadpics_zpsc961c3de.jpg
VP.
13 years ago
4 weeks ago
I can't remember if new stadiums show but if they do you need to go into the editor and find the new stadium and use the new ID number if you haven't already.
DaveLong07
9 years ago
3 months ago
I saved the pic as '155', which is the ID for Rapid Vienna (765 for Wembley; England's ID). It's on the screenshot above. I wasn't aware the stadium has an ID. I'll check it out.
DaveLong07
9 years ago
3 months ago
I saved the pic as '155', which is the ID for Rapid Vienna (765 for Wembley; England's ID). It's on the screenshot above. I wasn't aware the stadium has an ID. I'll check it out.

Managed to find Wembley's own ID and changed the config file to reflect this, however it's still not showing up! I found Rapid's old stadium ID but not the new one, I tried to save it under the old ID, but I assume this is the reason why the new stadium pic isn't showing either?
VP.
13 years ago
4 weeks ago
Yeah it will be, you must have the new stadium ID for it to show and if you cannot find it in the editor then sadly it wont work.

You'll need to Login to comment