ajibola
10 years ago
4 months ago
SO I PAID FOR FM15 ON OCT 19 AND I HAVEMT GOTTEN ANY LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE BETA AND I HAVE CONFORMED THE PAYMENT. WHAT AM I MEANT TO DO? DO I GET BACK A REFUND?
scottpratt
16 years ago
2 years ago
No youll just get a link to download full game once its released, did you check to make sure the site you bought the game from actually included a beta version
ajibola
10 years ago
4 months ago
No youll just get a link to download full game once its released, did you check to make sure the site you bought the game from actually included a beta version
well i bought it from this website. and I'm aware that the beta version is out already.
electronicpimp
12 years ago
7 years ago
I havent had an email with my beta link either !
ajibola
10 years ago
4 months ago
I havent had an email with my beta link either !

i messaged nexway and i got my code i advise you do the same
Footygamer
17 years ago
15 hours ago
Yep contact form is here: http://fm2015uk.nexway.com/contact.html

Emails can be unreliable they may have gone in your spam or gmail has a secondary tab suposedly catching all marketing emails, so make sure to check them all or just contact Nexway.
electronicpimp
12 years ago
7 years ago
thanks ive tried this several times and every time i click validate it goes back to the start
Footygamer
17 years ago
15 hours ago
Are you sure no message is given? This sounds like a problem with Steam more than anything.
electronicpimp
12 years ago
7 years ago
no no messages just goes back to the start ,theres no sign of it in steam ,i bought it through this site so its all ligit ill just wait and see if i get a code when the games released
Footygamer
17 years ago
15 hours ago
It really sounds like a Steam problem, i'd be surprised if there's no information at all. Possibly try contacting Steam or try again and look very carefully for any sort of message before it 'goes back to the start'. Which such a vague description of the error it's very difficult to give any support.

You'll need to Login to comment