acmilan1987
13 years ago
5 years ago
So ever since I started playing the full game on Friday the game keeps crashing and shutting itself down, I've tried reinstalling the game, deleting all the graphics I downloaded from this forum but still I get the same problem, it's freezes and then shuts down, anyone got any tips what to do?
Evil-Muffin7
16 years ago
14 hours ago
Can you tell us more such as what system your running and the computer/laptop specs so we have a little idea of what we working with.

Also to what point does the game load/crash at please.

Have you got your graphics driver updated also installed directx jun 2010 and the latest directx.

just a few things maybe to check but a little more info can helps us
acmilan1987
13 years ago
5 years ago
Sorry but I am running a iMac (2.5 GHz Intel Core i5, 4GB 1333 MHz DDR3, AMD Radeon HD 6750M 512 MB)
As of now I am running a new test save to see if it fails on me again but on my latest save, it keeps crashing around 28-29 december 2014 either when I am going through my news, or when I am pressing forward.

I believe all my drivers are updated. I am currently running without all graphics and am now passed the date that it kept crashing on before. So I shall return if I encounter problems again.
cturton79
14 years ago
5 months ago
Premium
i'm having similar probs
been reported with crash dumps to si
keeps crashing on exact same day...24th dec
also tried new game and that crashes before my second match everytime.
si say they are aware of problem and to wait for update
acmilan1987
13 years ago
5 years ago
i'm having similar probs
been reported with crash dumps to si
keeps crashing on exact same day...24th dec
also tried new game and that crashes before my second match everytime.
si say they are aware of problem and to wait for update

That sucks I keep getting them even when I went back to play FM14 instead too.
acmilan1987
13 years ago
5 years ago
I am getting really tired of this crap game now, I can play a year then a crash, try to reload it to the last saved file and play again and it crashes again. Great!!!
Deano1903
17 years ago
14 hours ago
Premium
I had this issue on my MacBook try going into setting and change GPU to software. On GPU my game would crash every 2 or so days (in game time). I switched to software and not crashed in about 4 days (in real time) runs a lot smoother also.
acmilan1987
13 years ago
5 years ago
I had this issue on my MacBook try going into setting and change GPU to software. On GPU my game would crash every 2 or so days (in game time). I switched to software and not crashed in about 4 days (in real time) runs a lot smoother also.

I've tried that too but it didn't help unfortunately.

You'll need to Login to comment