Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 24 minutes ago
mons commented on: Czech Fortuna:Liga random pack
42 minutes ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
1 hour ago
AdamHanzi commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
AdamHanzi added a download: Czech Fortuna:Liga random pack
1 hour ago
israellf commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 506310 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 306319 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 46790 changes from 229 contributors.
1 hour ago
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - S8-E3 Jamrog The Man Rock! | Football Manager 2019
1 hour ago
WorkTheSpace added a video: Football Manager 2019 | FC Edmonton #7: Goals, Goals, Goals #FM19
1 hour ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
weeniehutjr commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
1 hour ago
peprock commented on: FM Live Update Promotions & Relegations
1 hour ago
VP. commented on: VP's Arsenal Career - A New Direction
2 hours ago
Keith Batcheltor commented on: real fixtures and results
2 hours ago
Pontuzzz commented on: Sweden - Superetten SS'2019 New! (16/05/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
2 hours ago
A11_Smithy commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
ilidioalves commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
2 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
2 hours ago
Aaron G commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
2 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 506310 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
MMXX commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 306319 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 46783 changes from 229 contributors.
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 506314 changes from 918 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 306303 changes from 983 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 46724 changes from 228 contributors.
Discussion
Hi,

My subscription has largely been automatic since about 05, but it seems my change of Paypal account has broken things.

How can we set up next years renewal to my new Paypal Account?

There only seems to be an option to cancel from the compromised Paypal account that has been cancelled.

I'd like to continue my support of the site automatically come next October. I know it's a long way off, but I've never had to meddle with his before.

«This comment has been edited»
Formerly McDoul
I'm afraid that's not possible unless we take a payment now. I guess you could sign up again and me refund you the payment.
No need for refund, I'll just sign up again I've certainly made plenty of use of the facility already this FM, so happy to continue to support.

Thanks Rob.
Formerly McDoul
Login to post a comment

Login Register