punkrockjack
17 years ago
4 years ago
So I have decided to start a new save with my beloved Swansea but seeing how well I can do only signing British and Irish players. Won't be actively looking to sell the foreign players already present but only replace with British or Irish as things go along. I think to start with I will be looking for gk, dl, dr, amc but any recommendations for any position will be gratefully received.
dougiew2001
10 years ago
2 years ago
try jack butland and will hughes,
both playing well in my Liverpool save
MKDons666
17 years ago
3 months ago
Premium
Maybe not up to that standard but.....

1) Ben Reeves at MK Dons seems to be VERY underrated and would be a good squad filler.

2) Dele Alli. He appears to be a monster in league 1 and Spurs have bought him. Should be able to loan him.

3) Giorgio Rasulo at the Dons bargain.

All 3 of these players have over 15 goals for me EACH and none of them are strikers.
Novan
11 years ago
2 years ago
i play with nott forest in the first season..

got promoted , and in the 2nd season my team in the six place of premier league..

=My star player is Jack Grealish (AML) he was instant impact with goals and assist, contributing almost 20 goals in 1 season (both goals and assist)

=another great player is jamaal Lascelles (CB) from Ncastle

i get those 2 player with just a loan, and in the 3rd season i bought jack grealish for 14 million pound, jamaal lascelles for 8 million pound

=i also bought Sam Byram (RB) from Leeds united in january transfer window for 2-3 million pound, and he was banging a lot of assist for my striker

=Will Hughes and James Ward-Prowse would be good too but the price already high if you buy them in 4/5 season..
VP.
13 years ago
4 weeks ago
David Bentley, Southend Utd keeper.
Bizarre
12 years ago
2 weeks ago
Micah Richards can be signed for free in 2015 and performs really well.

You'll need to Login to comment