alexjp_COYB
13 years ago
7 years ago
I have been playing this game since release, and I'm pretty sure this has been a problem the entire time.

Basically, when I try to hire a new physio, the max wage is about 1.5k, so no one good will accept. I have made a board request to increase physio wages which was accepted and implemented. But it has made nearly no difference.

Is this a bug or am I missing something? If so what can I do to sort it out as I need some physios!
Cymro
17 years ago
3 weeks ago
I have been playing this game since release, and I'm pretty sure this has been a problem the entire time.

Basically, when I try to hire a new physio, the max wage is about 1.5k, so no one good will accept. I have made a board request to increase physio wages which was accepted and implemented. But it has made nearly no difference.

Is this a bug or am I missing something? If so what can I do to sort it out as I need some physios!

Could be down to club rep? Not potentially seen this. Will have another look.
alexjp_COYB
13 years ago
7 years ago
Can't be club rep, I'm Everton and just won the Europa league - about to start 2nd season
Sheriff Skacel
10 years ago
2 months ago
Premium
Maybe they are just increasing the Chief Physio wage? Or the board could see your staff wages as too high so they are capping you

To be honest you shouldn't be struggling with physios, there are plenty about. Target someone with atleast 15 for the Physio stat and who is under 40ish. Within a few seasons they nearly always hit 20
boysheff1
1 year ago
3 weeks ago

am with Chelsea and have same issue just happen to me. 

You'll need to Login to comment