Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 10 minutes ago
mons commented on: No-ID Topic - NO REQUESTS
19 minutes ago
cebul commented on: No-ID Topic - NO REQUESTS
26 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 546139 changes from 918 contributors.
29 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 358155 changes from 983 contributors.
29 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 144157 changes from 459 contributors.
32 minutes ago
tongey commented on: Sweet Silverware - Tottenham
35 minutes ago
tongey commented on: Operation Nine Elms
35 minutes ago
mons commented on: 2019/20 Europa League
38 minutes ago
VP. commented on: 2019/20 Europa League
44 minutes ago
tongey commented on: FM19 - TONGEY travels the world.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 546106 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 358127 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 144124 changes from 459 contributors.
1 hour ago
swady97 commented on: Paypal subscription
2 hours ago
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
Emba commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 546099 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 358119 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 144116 changes from 457 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 546093 changes from 918 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 358113 changes from 983 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 144103 changes from 457 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 546068 changes from 918 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 358088 changes from 983 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 144085 changes from 457 contributors.
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 546043 changes from 918 contributors.
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 358063 changes from 983 contributors.
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 144060 changes from 457 contributors.
7 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Football Manager 19 Financial Database
Discussion
Removed

«This comment has been edited»

I have had the same problem after FM18 ADBoard Patch V1.0.
I've tried to uninstall it (delete all file regarding that patch), but unfortunally has remained the same problem.

I've solved all after a complete FM18 uninstall game and reinstall (steam program included)
I have sent you a private message

Appreciate if you could share the solution as I have the same issue...
Spain Home Please
Removed

My numbers aren't showing at all. Definitely happens after installing the FM18 1.0 adboard graphics.
I have sent you a private message

i would be glad if solution for that could be shared
Removed

My numbers aren't showing at all. Definitely happens after installing the FM18 1.0 adboard graphics.

Im playing with the new adboard patch and my numbers shows up just fine
I just need to check all my file names are lower case. If that's not the issue I have no idea what's wrong. Ads show up fine. It's just the numbers and names on shirts.
Removed

Hi mate try this what I am sending you put the simatchviewer_uncompressed folder into C/Drive /Program files 86 /steam/steam apps/common/football manager 2018/data
Then go into a folder called game and remove a white file called ads
then put my config file into docoments sports interactive football manager 2018 then load the game and go into prefrences and clear cache and reload skin please let me kno if it works
It has video ad boards in and you can change them any time you like

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bps7ehxa9lkuw45/simatchviewer_uncompressed.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/file/61odnvt11ejbinz/ads.rar

will be testing this now
Thank you kind sir, problem solved. Every thing looks top notch.

Keep up the good work and thanks for your time to solve this problem.
numbers are back, just using the default ads for now.
Nice one Chris .Thanks
benfica.please
@Chris what is next project? Spain,Italy or France
I think they have said that default kits provided by SI (like italy and france) wont be made and there is already a pack made for Spain some pages back, so i guess that maybe germany is a good idea
Absolutely perfect great work and much appreciated thanks.

Fantastic work Chris!!! Hope you do German Bundesliga for FM18
I think they have said that default kits provided by SI (like italy and france) wont be made and there is already a pack made for Spain some pages back, so i guess that maybe germany is a good idea

The pack of Spain was with 2017 template.
Just Barcelona have posted.

Just to let you know if you using the english 3D kits provided by SIGAMES(lower league) be aware that the EPL teams are in the config!
U have to delete them to show the EPL that Chris made otherwise they are default

please Sampdoria 17/18 3D
Just to let you know if you using the english 3D kits provided by SIGAMES(lower league) be aware that the EPL teams are in the config!
U have to delete them to show the EPL that Chris made otherwise they are default

What i have to do for that?
What i have to do for that?

I link the config
Remember to put it where you have your lower english kits
override the one inside and it should work
Attachments
Login to post a comment

Login Register