Taylan Ozgur
9 years ago
6 months ago
v4 Changes

- CA / PA Changes. -Oğuzhan Özyakup, Fernandao, Şener Özbayraklı, Yasin Öztekin, Volkan Şen, Volkan Babacan, Volkan Demirel (retired from national team), Harun Demir, Bilal Kısa, Batuhan Karadeniz, Lionel Carole, Atınç Nukan, Oğulcan Çağlayan, Sinan Gümüş, Muhammet Demir, Enes Ünal, Ozan Tufan, Kevin De Bruyne, Eden Hazard, Romelu Lukaku, Harry Kane, Memphis Depay, Matt Stevens, Dybala, Kondogbia, Raheem Sterling, Mateo Kovacic, Roberto Firmino, Oulare, Alvaro Morata, Gonçalo Guedes, Renato Sanches, João Carvalho, Nelson Somedo, Hector Bellerin, Aaron Ramsey, Oliver Torres, Pape Souare, Bertrand Traore, Martial, Benteke and lots of, lots of player.-

- All Summer Transfers for (EPL, Championship, Bundesliga, Bundesliga 2, Ligue 1, La Liga, Liga Adelante, Serie A, Eredivisie, Jüpiler Pro League, Portugal Super League, Russia Premier League, Turkish Super League, Turkish PTT 1. League). Wages and contracts reflected correctly.

- EPL-Championship, La Liga - Liga adelante, Serie A-B-C-D, Ligue 1-2, Turkish Super League - PTT 1. Lig, Bundesliga 1-2, Portugal Super League, Russian Super League, Belgium Jüpiler Pro League, Eredivisie; last season qualifications, team changes, coach changes (except Serie C-D), last champions -and so, 15/16 Super Cups for those leagues arranged-.

- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AND EUROPA LEAGUE QUALIFICATIONS CORRECTED !

- More than 50 media sources added to the game. -La Gazzetta della Sport, NTVSpor, Skysports, Lig TV, Barça TV, Marca.. Official TV's of some teams added too.

- Bans for Arda Turan, Grosskreutz, Aleix Vidal; and for Parma, Catania, Mersin İdman Yurdu added to the game.

- Serious injuries updated/removed. Jose Bosingwa, Luke Shaw, Tolgay Arslan, Veli Kavlak, Rafinha etc.

- NATION RULES FOR TURKEY REFLECTED TO THE GAME !

- SHIRT NUMBER BUG FOR TURKISH SUPER LEAGUE FIXED !

- FIXTURE BUG FOR TURKISH SUPER LEAGUE FIXED !

- Before, you were not able to choose a Turkish player e with a second nationality to the Turkish National Team. That's FIXED now !

- PTT Turkish 1. League squad rules reflected to the game.

- Turkish u21 League Squad Rules reflected to the game.

- Money prize for final rankings of Turkish Super League added to the game.

---------------------------

v5 Changes;

-Since v4 almost 10.000, at total +44000 CHANGES !

in v5;

- "Recep Burak Yılmaz, Eslem Öztürk, Yavuzhan Keleşoğlu, Ianis Hagi, Yaw Yeboah, Adama Traore, Callum Gribbin, Brahim Abdelkader Diaz, Chè Nunnely, In-Hyeok Park, Justin Kluivert, Thomas Agyepong, Saviour Godwin, Edvard Tagseth, Masaya Okugawa , Aria Jasuru Hasegawa, Nahom Gebru, Leon Hammel " were added to the game.

- Orduspor, Mersin, Leeds, Blackburn and Barcelona's transfer embargos added to the game.

- Some players CAs and reputations decreased due to their last season performances. For example; Falcao, Cerci, Asamoah, F. Torres.

- All debts of PAOK deleted. Their football director added to the game.

- Expansion plan of Stamford Bridge added to the game.

- FC Wil's transfers, sponsors and staff changes reflected to the game.

- Corrected reputations for teams and leagues. (Small changes)

- Injuries updated.

- Gheorghe Hagi re-enabled as manager.

- Alex De Souza added to the database as a nonplayer.

- Winter break added to the Turkish Super League as in real between 1-14 January.

- Corrected money prizes for Ziraat Turkish Cup.

- Prize money which is given due to the number of championship of Turkish teams added to the game.

- Turkish 2. League teams corrected. Super Amateur League activated.

- Balcova Stadium added to the game.

- Tendencies of lots of managers and football directors were changed for a more realistic game. (focused on Turkish Super League)

- More than 30 Turkish newspapers added to the game. (Mehmet Demirkol, Şansal Büyüka, Ahmet Çakar, Ali Ece vb.)

- Sponsorship agreements for Turkish teams updated.

and,
lots of changes that you discussed in FM forums, in other update's threads. I read all the messages and tried to reflect all of them in my database. I started from 0 and I reached more than 44.000 changes. I hope you'll like it.

v5 Download Link: DOWNLOAD

-----------------
*This update is made with 15.3.2. It could be some bugs if you try to play with an another version of the game.
*This update is made for Turksportal.net by me.
*Special thanks to pehpehpehpeh for making the foundation of Turkish nation rules.

-----------------

I am planing to do some changes for v6 such as;

- Transfers, staff changes, last season qualifications etc. for Serie B and Ligue 2.
- Real-life agents!

Enjoy it ! I'll be glad if I can get some feedbacks!

-----------------

v6 Changes;
Since v5 almost 10.000, at total +55.000 changes

in v6;

- İbrahim Demirbağ,
Volkan Pala, Batuhan Ergün, Emre Tosun,Erdi Güncan, Jeff Reine-Adelaide, Ismael Bennacer, Mohamed El Ouriachi, Yassin Fortuna, Dayot Upamecano were added to the game.

- All transfers in 'Russia Premier Lig,
Ligue 1, Ligue 2, Serie A, Serie B, EPL, Championship, Turkish Super League, PTT 1.lig, Bundesliga 1-2, Holland Eredivisie, La Liga, Liga Adelante, Portugal Liga Zon Sagres, Belgium Premier League' were made INCLUDED RESERVE and YOUTH TEAMS.

- Azerbaidjan Super League is added to the game.

- Last staff / managerial changes.

- Hakan Şükür and Mario Jardel were added to database as retired persons.

- I moved Parma to the Serie C to make it playable.

- pr0's Agents file also added to the .rar . You can use it with my update (I took permission from pr0)

P.S: I made the update with 15.3.2. There might be problems with other versions.

Taylan Ozgur
9 years ago
6 months ago
Taylan Ozgur
9 years ago
6 months ago
Serie B is completed now. I DIDN'T MISS ANY TRANSFER for both Serie B and Serie A. It's been perfect.

I am starting to Ligue 2 now.
Taylan Ozgur
9 years ago
6 months ago
Ligue 2 is completed now.
I created more than 15 new wonderkids.
I also corrected the transfers for Championship, EPL, Serie A and Serie B. Included the YOUTH TEAMS ! which made this patch different than the others!
Now, I am working on some other leagues and I will release the last version for you.
DazS8
14 years ago
5 hours ago
Excellent work m8....very detailed... .but noticed a few Manchester United changes still needed for it to be up there "as one of the best" especially Staff changes.
Having said that though you have/are putting lots of effort and detail into it especially your Turkish changes.
Taylan Ozgur
9 years ago
6 months ago
Excellent work m8....very detailed... .but noticed a few Manchester United changes still needed for it to be up there "as one of the best" especially Staff changes.
Having said that though you have/are putting lots of effort and detail into it especially your Turkish changes.

Thanks ! I am still preparing for v6. Since v5 i reached 10.000 more changes. Total number is now almost 60.000. I can add staff changes to v6.

How can I get the information of these staff changes?
Taylan Ozgur
9 years ago
6 months ago
Hello again ! I made over 10.000 changes since v5.

I made all transfers for leagues that I wrote in 1st message but now INCLUDED B and YOUTH TEAMS !!

Also, last staff changes (Kloop etc.) reflected to the game and injuries updated as well. More young players which were not in the original database added to the game.

I will release the update in few days. And I guarentee that this db will be one of the best update ever made!

Thanks !
Taylan Ozgur
9 years ago
6 months ago
v6 Changes;
Since v5 almost 10.000, at total +55.000 changes

in v6;

- İbrahim Demirbağ,
Volkan Pala, Batuhan Ergün, Emre Tosun,Erdi Güncan, Jeff Reine-Adelaide, Ismael Bennacer, Mohamed El Ouriachi, Yassin Fortuna, Dayot Upamecano were added to the game.

- All transfers in 'Russia Premier Lig,
Ligue 1, Ligue 2, Serie A, Serie B, EPL, Championship, Turkish Super League, PTT 1.lig, Bundesliga 1-2, Holland Eredivisie, La Liga, Liga Adelante, Portugal Liga Zon Sagres, Belgium Premier League' were made INCLUDED RESERVE and YOUTH TEAMS.

- Azerbaidjan Super League is added to the game.

- Last staff / managerial changes.

- Hakan Şükür and Mario Jardel were added to database as retired persons.

- I moved Parma to the Serie C to make it playable.

- pr0's Agents file also added to the .rar . You can use it with my update (I took permission from pr0)

P.S: I made the update with 15.3.2. There might be problems with other versions.

DazS8
14 years ago
5 hours ago
Hi m8
A few Man United Staff changes needed here for you
Bran Mclair - No longer Head of Youth Development
Park Ji Sung - As far as I know has Never been a Director, he is an Ambassador along with Sir Bobby Charlton, Andrew Cole, Sir Alex Ferguson, Denis Law and Bryan Robson
Matt Radcliffe - No Longer a Physio
Joe Cocoran - Scout is now unfortunatly Deceased
Taylan Ozgur
9 years ago
6 months ago
Hi m8
A few Man United Staff changes needed here for you
Bran Mclair - No longer Head of Youth Development
Park Ji Sung - As far as I know has Never been a Director, he is an Ambassador along with Sir Bobby Charlton, Andrew Cole, Sir Alex Ferguson, Denis Law and Bryan Robson
Matt Radcliffe - No Longer a Physio
Joe Cocoran - Scout is now unfortunatly Deceased

Thanks a lot ! If I release a v7, i will do those.

You'll need to Login to comment