Tyrion Lannister
11 years ago
4 years ago
Banned
Anyone else noticed that you can't load/ import your shortlists from FM15 to FM16? To say I'm gutted is an understatement!
Deano1903
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
Premium
Yeah, i've spend the past hour or so trying to import my FM15 shortlist. If there's no way to import them, that'll be such a big disappointment for me!
Tyrion Lannister
11 years ago
4 years ago
Banned
I've had it confirmed by none other than Neil Brock that you definitely can't load or import your old shortlists from FM15 to FM16 like you could in previous versions. nor is there any plans to change this come the full version.
kingrobbo
14 years ago
3 minutes ago
that's poor....I hope they have had a rethink too regarding the editor saving in xml format as it will have a massive impact to many projects

SI at times seem to do things like this without realising how it impacts the wider FM community...or they don't give a shxx
kingrobbo
14 years ago
3 minutes ago
that's poor....I hope they have had a rethink too regarding the editor saving in xml format as it will have a massive impact to many projects

SI at times seem to do things like this without realising how it impacts the wider FM community...or they don't give a shxx
Tyrion Lannister
11 years ago
4 years ago
Banned
http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/437465-shortlist-not-importing-loading

You'll need to Login to comment