bennyboy599
11 years ago
5 years ago
I've 'unlocked' the English 7th and 8th tiers but when trying to manage Grantham Town, they don't show as being eligible for the FA Trophy. Looking further into this, I can only see that this competition starts in the 3rd preliminary round, whereas in real life, Grantham should start in the first preliminary round (http://www.granthamjournal.co.uk/sport/football/grantham-town-s-fa-trophy-journey-begins-at-basford-1-7040023).

Does anyone know how to fix this within the editor please and maybe allow the FA Trophy to run from the first preliminary round?
apass93
14 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
I've 'unlocked' the English 7th and 8th tiers but when trying to manage Grantham Town, they don't show as being eligible for the FA Trophy. Looking further into this, I can only see that this competition starts in the 3rd preliminary round, whereas in real life, Grantham should start in the first preliminary round (http://www.granthamjournal.co.uk/sport/football/grantham-town-s-fa-trophy-journey-begins-at-basford-1-7040023).

Does anyone know how to fix this within the editor please and maybe allow the FA Trophy to run from the first preliminary round?

I found this out too when I was in tier 9 and half way through the season before i realised!!!

I'm working to correct this for both the fa trophy and fa vase however it is a bit more difficult than previous years hopefully ill have it ready soon and when I do I will upload
bennyboy599
11 years ago
5 years ago
Nice one mate I noticed at the start because I was planning on it being a good source of income! I simulated a few seasons too and Grantham were never in the FA Trophy
apass93
14 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
well i spent most of yesterday editing the fa trophy, fa vase and the preliminary rounds of the fa cup and I have finished its probably not perfect but its the best i could do it contains all the correct formats and amount of teams entered ill up it a bit later today if you have any feedback let me know
bennyboy599
11 years ago
5 years ago
That's brilliant, I'll give it a try and let you know how I get on
apass93
14 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
just asking permission from the original editor before uploading
apass93
14 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
sorry for the double post, im jw if anybody can help me?

I have been editing the english cups and have got both fa cup and fa vase working perfectly now but the fa trophy is not entering any teams from the vanarama national and I just dont know why. any ideas as to what im doing wrong?

You'll need to Login to comment