.verse
12 years ago
4 months ago
So, after getting FM16 and starting myself a new game via FMT mode, I've noticed there to be quite a difference in what players are being loaded within particular database sizes compared to previous versions.

What has brought this to my attention is that I've hit the January transfer window of my first season in L2 and went scouting for some players. I headed over the the Chelsea squad to maybe pick up a player or two and noticed there were a number of more promising players missing, including Ruben Lotus-Cheek, which seemed incredibly odd given I've got a medium database loaded and the English leagues and being a somewhat renown prospect amongst the first team currently.

Over recent years I've always gone with the medium database with FM Classic mode because it has usually loaded enough of the main players and prospects, including players like RLC, Solanke, Boga, Charly Musonda, Nathan, etc to still have a solid career game. There seems to be a vast change in this with FM16. Now all these younger players are missing. They are missing even when loading FMT with a large database. In fact, the large database doesn't even appear to alter the number of players loaded at the club at all.

Has there been a change in what sort of players are now loaded between FMT and full mode? Full mode loads these players with a medium database. This has never been an issue in prior versions of the game I've played and somewhat disappointing to find out. Naturally, I expect full mode to offer more. But FMT seems to have been heavily pruned back in this department for FM16.
.verse
12 years ago
4 months ago
Going to bump this because can't seem to find an answer with the little looking I've done, someone enlighten me.
.verse
12 years ago
4 months ago
Never mind. Seem to have found my answer, somewhat disappointingly so.

You'll need to Login to comment