gaz12321
15 years ago
3 weeks ago
I'm into my 7th season currently managing in China and the money being demanded to buy players is an absolute joke, is this just an issue in Asia or is the game generally monged throughout?

I have just made a bid of £700k for a player who is valued at £550k and only has a status of backup player at his club and they came back with a negotiation of £11.25m!!! I almost fell off my bloody chair, what do the guys at SI do all day when they're supposed to be working??
One Night In Grimsby
17 years ago
6 years ago
I've found similar but with wage demands. Trying to sign a free agent earlier, he was demanding £5k/week wages, which I couldn't afford (my max was £1k/week). So had to withdraw out of the deal. Then I find that a week later he's signed for another team, division below for £425/week! What?!

First FM I've bought since 2012, and general feel of the transfer system isn't as nice for me. Agents are really annoying me.
Andrew♣
13 years ago
1 year ago
it just seems a bit random to be honest, some players you can get a lot cheaper then you expected but others are ridiculously overpriced. is the player you are trying to get at a rival club, sometimes the price gets bumped up because the rival club doesn't want to do business with you...

gaz12321
15 years ago
3 weeks ago
Not a rival no, but we both challenge in the top half of the Chinese Super League, which may have some effect but the demands were crazy regardless they demanded 22 times his market value and this is a player they don't use and happily loaned out to me last season!

You'll need to Login to comment