saleee333
13 years ago
9 months ago
I really enjoy playing FM , but its frustrating ...
Biabiany have 10 dribbling per game. He s only push the ball and running .. Is this normal ?
https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/V9Ro1MxLqIgGanWDMcoWhhuO8w0j52dGstAchLyw.png
Franck
17 years ago
3 weeks ago
I don't understand what your complaint is?
saleee333
13 years ago
9 months ago
I don't understand what your complaint is?

In real , best dribbler in the world is Messi and he have "only" 6.5 dribbles per game...
But in the game it is normal that Biabiany has 20 dribbles in one game( in average more than 10 per game)....
saleee333
13 years ago
9 months ago
And best players in the game are wing backs ..
Is this normal ?
https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/sZ0ikQnOjjJkWPFML7ql3sTQfqHzDFxmzLfbYkA0.png
VP.
13 years ago
1 month ago
Nope, sadly its a massive problem (mainly goals scored from crosses) with this years version that should have got fixed with the final patch, but if anything its now slightly worse. Fullbacks are getting very high ratings and loads of assists because of it.
Franck
17 years ago
3 weeks ago
In real , best dribbler in the world is Messi and he have "only" 6.5 dribbles per game...
But in the game it is normal that Biabiany has 20 dribbles in one game( in average more than 10 per game)....

Football Manager does not always use the same definition for statistics that the media does, because aside from the obvious old and well-established ones like goals, corners and fouls there usually isn't a universally accepted definition. Assists is a great example of that, in FM players who win a penalty or direct free kick that results in a goal are credited with an assist, as are players who had a shot, pass or cross that resulted in an own goal, in real life that's not always the case.

I think it is possible that SI use a different definition of what counts as a dribble than whoever provided you with that statistic about Messi.

You'll need to Login to comment