j6k4
11 years ago
1 year ago
Premium
Club captain is unhappy about me selling a player and this has negatively affected the squad harmony
How can I improve the squad harmony? How can I fix this? Is it too late?

I'm playing a Man Utd save currently in the second half of the first season
I've sold my 2nd choice keeper Victor Valdes to Sevilla for £8mil. as I thought he was just soaking up wages and it was a waste of talent to be warming the Old Trafford's bench
Rooney became unhappy and moaned
Whole squad reacted badly to this
Team harmony is bad, 1% on the graph, was 0% before
Board is not happy about this
I've promised to the board I will sort this out
I've also promised to Rooney that I will strengthen the squad, I've got Pantilimon on a tiny wage as a back up to cover De Gea and two midfielders on loan Oliver and Cheryshev just to add more depth to our squad in the January transfer window. This however did not improve the squad harmony and Rooney wasn't happy enough either.
The overall squad harmony is still on 0% according to the graph
The individual players' morale ranges from Okay to Fairly good
80% of the players think that Rooney is right that Victor Valdes shouldn't have been sold.
I can no longer talk to Rooney - On his "Happiness" tab it says "Asked to leave" should I sell him? Will this make things even worse? or Is Rooney the problem?
I wanted to keep him because he meant something to the club but considering his personality and what's going on now I regret not selling him let alone choosing him as a club captain!
My contract is due to be renewed soon and I'm afraid Rooney's reactions will have me sacked come end of the season since most players in the team valued him greatly
I have a few months left to fix this.

Thoughts?
Any suggestions?

j6k4
11 years ago
1 year ago
Premium
SOLVED:

Winning games, and beating rival teams in the league and cup helped to raise the morale back to normal over a few months
Unhappy player no longer wanted to leave and the board offered me a new contract in the end
focusing on team cohesion in the general training also seemed to improve the squad harmony

You'll need to Login to comment