daveo72
15 years ago
3 years ago
Hi all, wonder if someone can help with the customer start date files. I've followed the install instructions but when I want to start the game at the beginning of the euros, Im unable to select this date. I can only start from the beginning of season 2015, help please
SirTAVARES
11 years ago
2 years ago
Banned
have you ticked the Country "Sortitoutsi.net Custom Date" when selecting the countries?
DIEGOCUNHA
11 years ago
3 years ago
Same problem here,i downloaded the today version. 8 Jun

https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/RqBGdBAzwNdNnb5iG1pEfaL15N5ntTja9LGHsofl.jpg
SirTAVARES
11 years ago
2 years ago
Banned
hum try to download any other date file.
for example 30th may
DIEGOCUNHA
11 years ago
3 years ago
Sad.... Theres no way to solve this?
SirTAVARES
11 years ago
2 years ago
Banned
have you tried 30th May Custom Date File?

if that doesn't fix you need to wait until the end of the month, the developer Rob is on vacations
pariah
11 years ago
3 years ago
I have the very same problem. Neither June 7th nor June 8th work.

Edit: Using the one for May 30th worked. I didn't test June 1st-6th.
SirTAVARES
11 years ago
2 years ago
Banned
Use the 30th May until Rob comes from vacation, then probably we'll have a permanent solution
mrek
17 years ago
4 weeks ago
Found something interesting. If you create custom date after the CL final, then Europa League wont even start in 2015/16. But any date before CL Final, even on 28. May, and everything works perfectly.
CowboyJos
8 years ago
4 years ago
Is it possible to change the start data to like for example 2020?
Robbat
7 years ago
7 months ago
Hi,
I also have a problem with the custom start date. I'm using 30.06.2016. I also use the soritoutsi live data update.
My problem is that some teams are starting in europa league/champions league according to the 2015/16 season but also start in the competitions according to 2016/17 season.
e.g. Tottenham starts in both. Dortmund starts in both etc...
greetings
Robert
daveo72
15 years ago
3 years ago
thanks all, I'll hang fire for Rob to get back on the case....
messia1234
11 years ago
3 years ago
Hi Guys...any feedback regarding the problem that any start date further the 31.5.16 is not working? greetings from berlin
joejon
10 years ago
2 months ago
idem here , not working
Jonathan Adam
8 years ago
6 years ago
ditto to all of this. i started mine on may 30 with real fixtures and no updates, and the 2016 champions league results are simply duplicate of 2015's
SirTAVARES
11 years ago
2 years ago
Banned
i'm afraid real fixtures and live update are not compatible for now
joejon
10 years ago
2 months ago
meebee
7 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
i tried to use only custom start date without the real fixture files+added live update, after i found they won't play euro league at all with custom start date files.

seemed to work, but when Schalke had their first euro league match, things went wild and i couldn't use my players as they never got a chance to be nominated... the link to nominate just does not exist.
i was left behind with just my youth players who don#t need no nomination to be allowed to play.
bFootball
11 years ago
5 months ago
One problem I've found with the custom start date, is that it won't work properly if the United States is loaded. You can't start a game in 2016 if the US is loaded. This is a licensing issue and is hard coded into the game (after the last patch).
Cymro
17 years ago
5 days ago
@Rob any chance you can have a look at this please?
Footygamer
17 years ago
2 days ago
The custom start date is designed to let you play last season realistically at a certain point.

Making it work with other custom data updates will take alot of work and is not something i'm looking to support.
Prefuse
7 years ago
3 years ago
I don't know if I can write it here, but I downloaded the Custom Start Date and there are some mistakes, such as Inter winner of Italy Cup and Latina in Serie A, which is wrong because Crotone is now in Serie A.

You'll need to Login to comment