apass93
14 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
First of all I want to say that this is a fantastic project and the work that you guys are putting into this is second to none and am really grateful for the regular updates

My question relating to the database however is the injuries they don't seem to be updated . Is this something that will be added as part of the live update?
barnetfan
11 years ago
1 day ago
There are a lot of issues with the current database, I believe they're looking into things. All the 16.0 and 15.3 databases have been disabled as far as i'm aware so there are a load of loans and injuries that have expired. Everton's team for example have half the squad out injured.
SirTAVARES
11 years ago
2 years ago
Banned
personally i have a .fmf file that removes all the injuries when you start the game.
it's a personal choice

as far as 15.3 and 16.0, of course they are outdated, fm 2015 is almost 2 years old game and only a few users have the patience to update them and 16.0 database is not used because we have 16.3
apass93
14 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
personally i have a .fmf file that removes all the injuries when you start the game.
it's a personal choice

as far as 15.3 and 16.0, of course they are outdated, fm 2015 is almost 2 years old game and only a few users have the patience to update them and 16.0 database is not used because we have 16.3

Thanks Sir Tavares certainly better than 16.3 default injuries
TheMinsterman
17 years ago
4 days ago
Update now has a similar files including some of this season's.
Erick1011
12 years ago
1 week ago
Premium
Is there a way to turn on injuries? I deleted the "player cleansing" file, but I'm not sure why it's not showing injuries when I start a new game.

You'll need to Login to comment