Day Tripper
13 years ago
5 hours ago
Premium
For some reason not all the transfers seem to show in my game when I load it up. Most of them do but there are a few that don't. I check against the online database and the individuals edit history and some that have been enabled don't show.
It seems to be completely random; not noticed a pattern to explain why some aren't showing.

Any ideas?
Cymro
17 years ago
3 weeks ago
For some reason not all the transfers seem to show in my game when I load it up. Most of them do but there are a few that don't. I check against the online database and the individuals edit history and some that have been enabled don't show.
It seems to be completely random; not noticed a pattern to explain why some aren't showing.

Any ideas?

Make sure you are not using other updates, as this can cause conflict. Some updates are not compatible with this one.

Also have you read this: https://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/27674/official-sortitoutsi-data-update-information-and-faqs-thread

And little more information would be useful here, what players don't show up?

@TheMinsterman
hammer9
16 years ago
2 months ago
Day Tripper
13 years ago
5 hours ago
Premium
Make sure you are not using other updates, as this can cause conflict. Some updates are not compatible with this one.

Also have you read this: https://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/27674/official-sortitoutsi-data-update-information-and-faqs-thread

And little more information would be useful here, what players don't show up?

@TheMinsterman

All I've done is create my own file where I use the player transfers file and add the up to date squad numbers. I think the issue might be around players who have been set as released on the data update but then been transferred to a club at a later date. Jamie O'Hara still shows as no club in my game despite him showing as at Gillingham in the Data Update database.
Cymro
17 years ago
3 weeks ago
All I've done is create my own file where I use the player transfers file and add the up to date squad numbers. I think the issue might be around players who have been set as released on the data update but then been transferred to a club at a later date. Jamie O'Hara still shows as no club in my game despite him showing as at Gillingham in the Data Update database.

On the latest update ... that was released some 20 mins ago ...

https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/SLyypq4U9SWWGDJCZaauEZFMt2VPg509gH0GubvJ.png

Make sure you deleted all previous version of the Sortitoutsi Transfer Files and it could well be that your squad number update file could be conflicting.
Day Tripper
13 years ago
5 hours ago
Premium
I always merge the latest Transfer file with my squad number file so not sure if it should clash?
Cymro
17 years ago
3 weeks ago
I always merge the latest Transfer file with my squad number file so not sure if it should clash?

Sounds like that is the conflict. Seems an older file is overriding the new one.
TheMinsterman
17 years ago
1 week ago
If you want to make your own custom numbers files you need to make it separately and just select it alongside the update files

You'll need to Login to comment