Shanican
7 years ago
1 month ago
Okay, So I was hired by a lower division Semi-Pro team. We did very well and won the league and of course got the promotion.
The owner then decides to go Pro which seems awesome as first. The team is populated with 16 & 17 year old players. Also our transfer policy states that we can only sign players under the age of 18, which makes thing difficult.
So, we have a young, poor, newly promoted team with basic facilities. Naturally we have been getting smashed (about 5 or so games in). Best game 3-0, worst game 12-0. I expected to lose but this is crazy. We were better when we were Semi-Pro.
I'm having lots of trouble finding players to find and we have very little staff to help (in the process of hiring more).

I would like to finish out the rest of my contract (2 years), but i would like to at least be competitive.
Is there a way to change the transfer policy so I can get some veteran players?
Should I just resign?
Is there a way to improve that I'm not seeing?

Any advice would be great, Thank you!
Deleted Account #151676
Can't you discuss club philosophes in the board request menu? Not got the game in front of me at the moment but I think that's how you change it. That or ask for a new contract and they discuss your vision for the club before hand.
Home Dressing Room
8 years ago
5 years ago
As Rick87 mentions, could you discuss the club philosophies with the board in the request menu? Alternatively the game won't sack you ( well not straight away) for not following the agreed philosophies . So if you have to go and buy a couple of experienced players then do so forget temporarily about the agreed expectations.

If however you are going for 100% realism the only way out when you don't agree with the board/club's direction is to resign or jump ship.

You'll need to Login to comment