DC07
7 years ago
1 year ago
I'm wondering if there are any tweaks in the update files that affect the mechanics of the game, as opposed to just affecting players at different clubs, kit colours, contracts, etc.

I've noticed that the first tactic I train (a 4-2-3-1 with United) is now an 'Awkward' familitarily, when before it would be 'Accomplished'. This understandably makes the game more difficult. I'm also finding that there are many more injuries.

I love the service and functionality of sortitoutsi's updates - just wondering if I'm missing something or if these are unrelated phenomena. Thank you!
TheMinsterman
17 years ago
4 days ago
It wouldn't effect injuries, but remember that you're using completely different squads to the vanilla game, some things will just change by default.
DC07
7 years ago
1 year ago
Thanks for the reply. Yeah I thought I was just unlucky with the injuries, still not entirely understanding why the basic tactics are so foreign to the (high-quality) players though?
TheMinsterman
17 years ago
4 days ago
It'll all depend on what variables the game itself uses to determine these things unfortunately.

You'll need to Login to comment