wazza1971
14 years ago
2 months ago
Premium
Can you please advise how to get the FM2016 adboard pack that I have downloaded from your site working or if it still works.

I originally had them as originally advised on the thread in the pack in the following directory C:\Users\UserName\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\graphics\pictures\ads as PNG files and I put the XML file for club ads in there as well.

Following reading a thread I was advised that after the game updated to a different version of the game the location of the ads have changed and needed to be put in 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2016\data\sigfx\graphics\pictures\ads but they needed converting to DDS file format. I spent a week doing this and placed all of the ads in the above directory along with the xml file and still they did not work.

I have experimented using png files and dds files, and by putting the xml file in different locations - and am having no joy. Other users on the thread I posted in have said they have managed to get them working - but I cannot.

Could somebody advise if this pack no longer works or if it does in laymans terms step by step how to get it working as I have followed the instructions and also followed other advice on the thread. Can you also advise if DDS format is the correct filetype.

What I did notice as well is when I loaded up the game the existing files in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2016\data\sigfx\graphics\pictures\ads directory are DDS format but there wasn't an xml file!

Thanks

You'll need to Login to comment